Sp is out of control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thailady, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

3 HP on Bulwark truly isn't an insane problem on most themes - but having themes that can drop many summons to boost it does make it insane very quickly(gotta love 100hp Sceian and Guard). With that said, 3 HP do limit which factions/themes can have Bulwark(for example ST even without summons), not to mention that not only it is pretty cheap, it costs the same for all races. @Sokolov anything to add?

Tweek516 and SireofSuns like this.
  2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

No, not everyone will play counters to clones and if they do you still have to be able to execute to get your counter off, your champ could get destroyed before even using it. IF voils are just straight out nerfed than the nerf is always in play.

Lushiris likes this.
  3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Why did you quote me? I am confused.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Voils are good because the abundance of summons, sp bonus and the theme itself is relatively efficient due to the cost of sonic flight. It's really not hat hard to figure out, you just get more bank for your buck with voils than most other themes.

Sok already said he was changing bulwark back, you guys must live in a box, I haven't played in weeks or checked forums as much and know this.

5. Braxzee

This is my point as to why the nerf should not happen. It just takes away options in the game ( I do not even play Voils) , other factions with clone problems not due to Bulwark will still be a problem. Factions that are balanced with Bulwark will now be underpowered for the cost. Why not fix it by buffing shattered summons a bit. Believe me the way shattered summons used to work Voil bulwarking would not have mattered. We have this problem due to Shattered Summons was nerfed way too much in the first place. Any how the extra health is not the real power of the Voil theme anyways. If my playing skill using Ferrens destroys Voils pretty consistently than they are definitely not un balanced.

limone1981 likes this.
  6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

My sides

JellyBerry likes this.
  7. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Brutal.

8. Braxzee

Hey I know I am not the best player, but I have me some fun :p

9. super71

So your solution is to buff shattered summons to counter all free meat versus only nerfing one theme or a few runes in the voil theme ? A buff to shattered summons, means nerfing all summons, and most summons aren't as good as the voil summons. This is the problem with pox, instead of nerfing a theme or couple runes you wanna blanket nerf all summons in the game, doesn't make any sense to me. Voils with bulwark besides sciean aren't even the problem lol, I was simply stating bulwark was getting changed back.

Ehh who is even playing the game right now that you would have anyone decent to compete against using voils ? Play any half decent player using voil with your ferrens and have fun getting bent over.

10. Braxzee

All clones are a problem...Buffing Shattered Summons (Nothing Extreme) a bit by reducing the cool down does not mean clones are useless...You still have to execute using shatter summons..

I believe you proved my point that the Voil theme is not a problem. Any awesome player should be able to beat anyone using any theme. Play any half decent player using voil with your ferrens and have fun getting bent over. You really proved just now that the theme VOILS can not make up for bad play. So why do they need to be nerfed again?

11. super71

First off i'm not even sure what a clone is, a summon you mean ? How to use shattered summons, get within range, use shattered summons tada. Didn't prove anything i'm saying if two players of equal skill one using voil and the other player using anything the voil player will usually win 9 times outta ten. I cold post a large list, show you the thread I made about sonic flights cost, show you previous threads i've made but as with most people on these forums we'd get nowhere. Their is a reason half the player base stopped playing, their is a reason multiple people have made threads regarding sp and voil.

My suggestion, look back through recent posts about sp figure out what were talking about.

12. SireofSuns

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of those that left/stopped didn't do so because of this issue...

13. super71

Not everyone, but certainly a lot of the competitive players. I mean it doesn't matter to me sp can be left the same I'm waiting for the player made expansion and if that's a bust i'll probably be done. Too many fun and free games on steam now for pox to compete.

14. SireofSuns

@Sokolov So a lot of the competitive players left because SP and the Voil are op, and if the expansion that everyone asked you guys to do isn't amazing as firk then more people will leave too.
    Note the heavy sarcasm.