sp/sl kanen

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Galvantula, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Galvantula

Galvantula New Member

garin or kiergana ? and ı need some advice to make a bg

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Kiergana, because she does a lot of things for kanens:
    She's a solid range option
    She's a ranged pack leader
    She can carry the lategame of kanens with a rageband

Kanens are a exellent theme, they are strong early game for the speed and low nora cost of his champions, their access to powerturns makes them dangerous at mid game and they can be carried by pseudo superchamps in the late game.
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cttcymCybCyWci-CyTCyYCi=ciGCynciYchDs5Qs1ks6ws6Ys73s7usYs5jrPr2qr2fe1O

Here, you have a good amount of cheap champions and several expensive ones too, early game, you should be aiming to draw your fastest champions to try to rush, supported by an alpha to try to begin with low scale powerturns so your enemy never gets a good board position. If that fails, you deploy a bit more balanced, and start to introduce more range and idol of kain taris to aim for a quickening/alacrity powerturn, if that doesn't work, equip kiergana with rage band and keep her and the crones protected as they build up his damage, by this point, slipped may be also in conditions of snowball, but he's ussually better to do it at early game.

The support section can be modified from this more balanced version to a more focused one depending on your gamestyle, mimic and zealotry will help with superchamping,quickening and draconic benediction will help with big scale powerturns and transfusion, quicken wll help with small scae powerturn to get alpha kills or swarms.

Galvantula likes this.
  3. Galvantula

Galvantula New Member

wow thanks a lot :)

4. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Actually you can run both, as something is bugged with Garin's split hero ability.

RedScarlet likes this.
  5. GabrielQ

Yeah, but under DOG I expect bugs to be fixed and I want my advice to last for people in the future. Also, encouraging bug abusing isn't a good thing.

6. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

I'm just encouraging him to make the most competetive deck possible :)

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

No, you're encouraging him to be an ass.

Don't be an ass.

The thing about picking Garin over Kiergana is that, if you include Garin, all you get is a really efficient champion. That's all he really brings. If you pick Kiergana, you get an efficient champion with real range and good synergy with your deck

8. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Kiergana + Rage Band.... Ranged 4-6 + Boost + Para Feedback? 20-ish damage 4-6 range guy? Count me in.

Garin? Rage Band.... Immune to Bombs, Spell AoEs + Disregards Evasive3/Reflexes/Block/Dodge/Oblivion Shield/Etc2 + Have pseudo-Evasive3. The only thing that kills Garin is melee. but wait...he has Stealth, Defensive Strike, and Entangling Attack. If you put him way behind enemy lines then get ready to die, but if u place him carefully in the middle, he basically kills everyone.

Well...both are good. But tbh I choose Kiergana for one simple reason:

Attack:Magical.

Galvantula likes this.
  9. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Garin is race Kanen, that is pretty much all the relation he have to Kanen BGs. Kiergana is super strong and have a lot of synergy with Kanen. If you look at Garin's flavor text, you will see that he is not meant to be played in Kanen BGs either.

10. RedScarlet

yea... I'd choose Kiergana no brainer too. rage band + kierg wins a game by itself. its just too good.

11. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Rage Band is for scrubs, I always equip Kiergana with her Tome of Faded Souls. ;)

12. RedScarlet

i used too...till i meet another kiergana who uses rage band... lol

13. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

Kanen King here to help u out ;)

U better choose Kiergana!
    Why?
    Because can u imagine that enemy have immune physical? Like peaks ifrit or Animated Armor? well The crones and Kiergana of course have the counter to those units. . Also if u power up her with a rage band or the spell Taint and use tome of faded souls u might do a great combo there ;)

Also other good combo i found out is that if u equipp Kiergana with Staff of ascendance u will have Kiergana with a range of 4-8 mode dmg and def after this happen u can pilfer it with Kanen Pillager and he will get ascended also and then u can equipp kiergana with Tome of Faded Souls or Rage band ;)

Kiergana makes Kanens more powerful. . .
    Why?
    She's a pack leader so you get an enemy champ engaged with 4 little kanens and she atacks and buum that champ is provably dead!

;)

Galvantula likes this.
  14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

you can run both, why choose :]

RedScarlet likes this.
  15. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Because it's bug abuse. Though it might have already been fixed.

16. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Personally i like both.. In Kanen bgs i would suggest Kiergana..
    - If it's outside Kanen theme.. Garin ftw!

He's very cool if you equip him Ol' Sok.. Makes him a big time herasser..
    Once i had that combo in KF/SP split.. When he was stealthed and in good position.. i used to cast "Time Slip" on him.. which gives him 20 ap my next round.. Get him into a group of enemies.. let him contest a font if possible.. use 16 AP on "Scythe Whirl" deals like... AOE3 30 dmg.. + Poison clouds where he can hide from units.. stealth him and make him even more a pain in the ass ^^

RedScarlet and soulmilk like this.
  17. panic

panic The King of Potatoes

No cultist ?
    What do you think about scavenger?

Why not 2 rage bands ? the new alpha is awesome with one.

18. bolthero11

bolthero11 New Member

Sweet this is very helpful with my kanen deck

19. GabrielQ

No cultist because I wanted to have enough crones to trigger idol of kain taris,
    Scavenger has really good stats, and dead eater gives a good bonus, he could be included instead of darkrunner.
    Rage band is for kiergana, the new alpha isn't specially synergetic with rage band, If I were to include two, I would equip a crone or the slipped before rupture.

20. panic

panic The King of Potatoes

I feel the need of the mass heal Cultist give what do you think ?

At the end games i dont move some melee kanens.