sp/sl kanen

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Galvantula, Mar 3, 2014.

1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

This is more an all-or-nothing bg, you are not supposed to stall enough to get a use of the heal from cultist (besides that, rites are bad abilities) If you want to heal something, it's ikely it will be kiergana, crones, slipped or ruptures, as kiergana and rupture have life siphon, I thought that the rest could do without healing, but if you feel it's lacking, include nublin surprise pies for spot healing

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Kaninez needz healz?
    I might be a Spartan but my only source of preventing damage is spamming Ferocity of Kain Taris to all my lil dogz.

the way of kain taris heeds to no regeneration of the flesh LEST it be taking the flesh of ur opponent (life siphon, lifedrinker).

3. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

Run both until they fix it. I personally think that we should be able to include both split hero's in a bg, just not be able have both on the field at the same time.

4. bolthero11

bolthero11 New Member

5. panic

panic The King of Potatoes

Champions upgrades ?

6. GabrielQ

Bloodhowler alpha: Lifedrinker + tough. Consume can be used in a gimmicky use of drone signal, where you can consume and grab the broodlord globe.
    Kanen alpha: Subsume + boost
    K. Animus: berserker + evasive
    Crone: escalation + speed. They are supposed to beat and grow in this bg, not to support with boost.
    Darkrunner: ally + pounce
    howler: hunter + aura
    Lasher: dodge + sunder
    Pillager: dodge + sunder
    Slipped: thirst + aggressive or assault
    Trackers: hidden + DMG
    Kiergana: Boost + pack leader
    Rupture: life siphon + escalation

7. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

Why Ally?

8. GabrielQ

kiergana

Zenity likes this.
  9. panic

panic The King of Potatoes

Is Gher General good for the kanen deck ?

10. GabrielQ

He is really good if you want to set up and then advance, and kanens are more of a non stop rush from beginning to end, so I'd say no.

11. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

12. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

i dont use garin in my kanen... kinda useless given how cheap other kanens are and synergize perfectly. garin would just ruin my tempo

13. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Alacrity > Pack Savagery?

14. GabrielQ

yes

15. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

I'm accustomed to Mobilization, and Alacrity being the same but with loss of life and limited range. At least Pack Savagery is global and 5 nora cheaper.

Alacrity allows the crones and Kiergana to also powerturn, is that the reason why it is runned insted of Pack Savagery?

16. GabrielQ

If you think about it, AP to do whatever you want is better than free attacks.

Skullferno likes this.
  17. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I concur with Gabriel on this one.

18. Zoran88

Zoran88 New Member

Hi guys,

I'm playing kanens for some time now and like them a lot.
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cttcymCybCyWci-CyTCyYCi=ciGCynciYchDs6Ls84s5ts7usYs82r2Yr2fr2ZrOe1Oe21

I'm using this bg atm and don't know how to squeeze in some other useful spells like Alacrity, Zealotry, Transfusion etc. I guess that champion rooster is pretty standard.

Some reasoning behind my decisions:

- Acid Storm for some alt damage and scoured helps versus auto stealth champs
    - Magnetize for instant removal of some annoying equipments (Demon Shield/Granite Bracers) and relics that have to be destroyed
    - Mimic, I personaly like this spell a lot and find myself using it in almost every game. It helps at super champing and it's sweet to share your troubles with an opponent, it makes you feel relieved
    - Quicken and Quickening for powerturns
    - Whisper of the Mind is a good offensive and defensive spell at the same time. It can mess up the opponents positioning and initiate a fight
    - Cleansing Emerald for spot cleanse (I don't like Purge for some reason) and can soak some damage if put in a font
    - Thunderhead Totem for alt, aoe damage, perseverance counter etc.
    - Rage Band for Kiergana
    - Tempest Crown usually for Kanen Slipped(later in the game for anyone in a need for life siphon), it can mess up your opponents plans early in the game with psychic magnetism

Any constructive feedbacks are appreciated.

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I would lose one Animus or Howler in favor of another spell. I seldom go over 16 champs.