ST Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Goyo, Jun 27, 2014.

1. mynamehood

mynamehood New Member

That's true, but right now I rather deploy something else than wolverine. He brings little to the table before he gets the procs off, and mostly he's already on half hp before he does. Other champs just bring more to the table IMO. Still would like another option in stead of rend. I just don't like having to take rend while he already has eviscerating luminescence. Though I'm not sure if you already aggreed on that one. ;P

I aggree on the howler, the aura seems to be doing more bad than good. Especially with his range (1-3).

2. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

True, I was thinking of zeal. I was giving thought to Vampyre at the time and he got thirst on upgrades.

Agreed. The near uselessness of rend matched with his luminescence was one of the first complaints I had that and ED being an upgrade on everything. Sometimes it seems like half the champs in the game got either rend or rabid for lack of time and a need to push the revamp out before too many people lost patience. Howler would be so much better at 2-4 instead 1-3

3. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

Crystal Mastodon

I would love to have this guy in my Frost deck, for this it would need to be able to lose the Crystal deck skills and get some Frost skills.
    First I would place both Crystal deck skills on upgrade paths, on separate so they both can be picked and let other upgrades support different type of decks.

1st
    Endless - crystal
    Frost acolyte - frost
    Domain - terrain

2nd
    Draining - crystal
    Hold the line

Arctic bolt base, back to the roots
    Imparing feedback removed
    Defender removed, since Hold the line already has Defender

Goyo likes this.
  4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Nice imput.

Just a note: Every Crystal has it's Luminescence on base. I believe it should keep it for flavour reasons.

What would you put on Upgrade B in that case? If Arctic Bolt, Hold the Line would be choosen anytime?

5. s4ndm4ns

Question is why every Crystal has Luminescence on base? Wouldnt it be nice if we used those units in other deck types? Why sandbag perfectly solid champ with ability that will work in single deck type.
    Also, I have never ever in my life played or see anyone play Crystal deck with any success.

6. s4ndm4ns

Ice Dragon

Throw amp on base and change his range to 2-3 or 3-4, quick fix that would let him see some play. Amp is +4 nora...

Goyo likes this.
  7. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Arctic bolt and soften was the only reason to play him!

Now he got neither of them! So sheobox it is imo.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Arctic Turtle
    1x1 HP/N ratio looks fine on paper, but in FF ST with Ally: ST on a Beast BG it turns out heavier than expected

Tusk
    56 HP 21 N cost (becase of Lumbering) increase it's cost by 12 and reduce it's HP by 10.

What do you say about these? How would you tune down these runes that seems to be the whining focus over ST Beasts.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  9. daeminicus

Turtle is 5 speed, 5 speed. I never thought ever, that anyone would complain about it being to strong!

Tusk is OP, he needs a heavy cost increase!

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

It's not a big deal, just too much hp for it's cost. It pisses me off that people are crying on ST because of a single theme that is over the top because of Tusk.

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Arctic turtle, with ally has 73 hp, scale armor, 4 def and turtle for 57 nora. It has 5 speed, but with arctic is not as big of a issue. We are looking at a pricing problem with the algorithm here, so we either change it or add some sandbag abilities to the turtle.

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Turtle too cheap? Yes. But only maybe 5 nora, not above that.
    Its the exact example of what a tank should look like. Tough to kill, but does nothing besides that tanking. Good design, imo.

13. daeminicus

Its 5 base speed, 6 base damage, sure, remove ally then and it will have -2 damage and -7 hp! Its a tank, it wont kill anything, but it´s indeed hard to kill!

14. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Updated
    Removed Jakei Shaman and Lonx Chieftain since them were reworked.
    Removed some suggestions that were already adressed.

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I'd like to see this thread updated.

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Calisk does a pretty good job with it's own threads, I don't see the purpose of it. Although if updates are more often, it might get interesting to collect every suggestion again.