Stitched Librarian :(

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by anwar, Mar 2, 2014.

1. anwar

anwar The King of Potatoes

plz plz plz fix Stitched Librarian

take of Nora Hex from him ............... this chmp kill poxnora

or make him like Negation Mage in ( SL )
    i run away from pox for long time cuz librarian

you cant play or use Strategy ... or any Tactics....

he is in ( DMZ ) and far back there neer the avatar and make you win ;/

plz plz plz do something

thank you

2. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

No one cares about 2v2.

3. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

So, deploy Librarian = autowin. ("This champion kills Poxnora", "You can't play or use strategy... or any tactics..." )

New forums, same epic posts :S

4. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

/e chuckles

5. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

;(
    I lost a lot of time and I had Librarian
    why Negation Mage is more easy to kill he has escape?

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I really hope you are trolling.

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

It's about 2x2 guys, it's serious.
    But to the OP, I wanna point something to you: in the negation mage, counterspell mastery is in upgrades, so if nora hex were so powerful, people wouldn't upgrade that ability.

9. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Well tbh it would be nice if DoG would finally implement 2v2 specific rune bans.

I really dislike that SoE seemed to have a policy for ignoring this subject completely.

10. anwar

anwar The King of Potatoes

i do ?
    and there is more do ?
    and i dont care about 1v1 ?

11. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

I asked this very specific question in the FAQ thread.. It still hasn't been answered yet so I guess they aren't ready to talk about 2v2 yet. :(

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

2v2 interactions are… well, most likely not intended interactions from the beginning and given how runes work and how the battle groups work, it would've taken a few extra steps to prevent the battle group from being in 2v2 if there were just some specific runes. The only three settings that I see on a rune is
    <forsale></forsale>
    <tradeable></tradeable>
    <allow_ranked></allow_ranked>

So nothing innately 2v2 specific, if they banned a rune they would have to ban a rune I believe. If they just made a ban list, it wouldn't really be easily enforceable.
    Also, while the 2v2 mechanic is rather interesting, I still feel as though it really hasn't been fleshed out.

13. Fikule

Yes, but for playing with friends, 2v2 as a multiplay or vs AI option is a big boon.

14. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I don't see how that changes anything that I said. Not that I necessarily disagree however.

15. Shadap

Shadap The King of Potatoes

It may be possible to modify the restrictions based on the lobby.
    When they ban a rune from rank I believe its still available for play in TG and when the Highlander tournament was on that lobby had a restriction for 1 copy of a rune only.
    So perhaps the answer is a 2v2 lobby and maybe they could make it so that your 2v2 rank only comes up in the 2v2 lobby.
    This would appease the group of people that claim ranks doesn't matter while at the same time complain that someone's name is higher than theirs because of a 2v2 rank ;)

16. Fikule

Sorry, I thought your post was downplaying 2v2 as a viable game option.

Tbh they can just add new tags for 2v2. They can do anything they like really. I mean they limit runes to 2 per deck and they remove runes from ranked.

I can't see much issue in adding a new flag to remove runes from 2v2 or limit runes to 3 between two battlegroups when trying to queue.

17. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

As long as they dont change runes interaction in 1v1 to make a change for 2v2 players i do not care what happens.
    I do not play 2v2 at all.