Summer's here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pipster, May 14, 2015.

1. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Who's young enough (or a teacher or some Bane Shift) to be excited about this!? ME!

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

my last summer before I ship to basic

very excited

Pipster likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

sundresses boys

4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Seeing as how I don't have summer school this year, I'm pretty hyped.

All day Pox/League. :D

Pipster likes this.
  5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Considering I'm a wrinkled old curmudgeon, I'll probably be sitting on my porch all day making sure the kids don't trample my lawn.

Oh, that reminds me, I should clean my shotgun.

SaintKiwi and MEATMAN like this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

My summer doesn't start until June 5th

Geressen likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I immagine a lot of people have their summers start at that date. usually causing very crowded beaches on june 6.

in fact this one time in normandy so many people showed up on the beach at once in 1944 it caused a huge fight.

IMAGIRL, JellyBerry, Sirius and 2 others like this.
  8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I bought a shotgun the week I learned my wife was pregnant with a girl.

SaintKiwi and MEATMAN like this.
  9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

No, no no. Clean your Shotgun while telling the kids to get off your lawn. Far more effective.

10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

My summer doesn't start until JULY 5th..

11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Ah summer.... How would I survive without your ability to flood the streets with bootyshorts/skirts/short dresses.
    Sincerely, a 21 year old male.

Leadrz and SaintKiwi like this.
  12. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Oh I remember when we had to save you in WWII.

13. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Winter.
    Yay!
    Doesn't even snow here.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

If you are Canadian why does your profile say you live in California?

Also why are you unable to properly write English plural forms?

15. SaintKiwi

Why are your questions completely unrelated? Canadians didn't save Europe either. I said 'we' which tells you that I am American. I am not from Canada. I don't know where you pulled that from. I also can't write ******* because it gets censored. So i wrote pussys. Tell me where I'm from and insult my intellect. Is this your design? I find that you're the same arrogant racist I ran into a month ago on here.

Leadrz likes this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I think like this:

I think you will find that an invasion into a neutral country as a result of the actions of the allied powers post 1918 plans combined with loads of sailors from that country losing their lives in supply convoys from Canada to England while you sat twaddling about for 4 years while Russia lost 15% of it's population on the eastern front does not make you our saviors. and while it is true a combined force wich included americans where able to secure a part of the country it actually took another year untill Canadian forces were able to force the germans into surrender after heavy fighting

While the Russians are being bags of ****s their fighting is what killed the nazis. the Canadians and Polish take most of the credit for the liberation of my country. meanwhile YOU didn't do anything. For neither you nor I was born.

Furthermore I didn't insult your intellect. but it is tempting.
    Also you are racist.
    Stop taking credit for what you didn't do you *******.

PS:I enjoy posting with you, but not everything is about the, in my oppinion outdated concept, of race.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  17. SaintKiwi

Lol the entitlement. America never had to come. Everyone knows America kicked Germany's ass. Not sure where you're getting your facts from. I also don't care who freed your pathetic country. You were talking about Normandy earlier not your tiny rock. I never said I was there either. I said we. As in we Americans. I also can't be racist because I am a man of color. I can say my coutry did something. There is nothing wrong with that. Do you have anything you're proud of when it comes to your country? No? Then please show me more hatred. That's all you're good for. Bested by a minority again. How does it feel?

Leadrz likes this.
  18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

are you having a conversation with yourself? because it seems to be so. I guess at least one of your personalities is reasonable?

come on, this is such a bad troll. I hardly raised an eyebrow nor smirked.

it's more about what it did and didn't do and when it should and shouldn't act.

yes. I am guessing you did not mean this as a question?

well I am neither feeling hatred nor bested so I feel mirthfull yet indiffirent I guess?

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

we were talking about summer and the beach and the 5th of june.

but you had to beat your chest like a .... um... nationalistic drum (Nailed it)

so I called you Canadian, maybe I should have called you Russian. then you'd acuse me of racism and I could have said, nah man. I love a black russian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Russian) and we'd have laughed and laughed and maybe danced and made merry.

it's actually mostly sediment. not compressed enough to become rock.

one day ... one daaaaaay

20. SaintKiwi

TLDR the nitpicking and self righteous blabber.

Leadrz likes this.