Summon: Dog is cd 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, May 16, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

summon dog cd 3? thx for the info, will be abusing shortly.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mad cause you got 'beasted' by me earlier today, huh?

Much mad, trying to rush cheese me with action potions and failing. Better get good, son.

3. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Wait your expecting consistency in Pox? You must be playing a game, and its not poxnora

4. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yet more evidence of BP's bias against IS.

Where does this come from?

A possible unwanted touch from a bearded dwarf relative as a lad perhaps?

Please tell us why you so mad bro?

We can help if you just tell us.

All this hate inside you. Let it out.

Why you so mad bro?

5. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

He summons a detection 3 dog. Come on bruh.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Except that summon dog is overpowered...

7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

6 spd, 1 range, 10 damage, and 15 hp is OP? The only thing that makes this OP is detect...oh wait, IS has Unobstructed View...

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I'm pretty sure i could hold the #2 spot without trying utilizing this summon.(unless devilsrath decided he wanted the spot)

Stop trolling me chiao.

9. ChiaoLung

Honestly wasn't a troll...was more of using sarcasm to point out that the summon isn't OP. Although if you were being sarcastic in the first place about it being OP then I apologize. With all the powerhouses in this game, Houndmaster's summon doesn't make the list.

10. Dresnar20365988

MW24 has no life. This is all he has as sad as that is. He makes rediculos statements so he gets some form of attention, even negative attention is better than none at all for him. Responding to him only feeds his pathology. His response to you was more a cry for help than any thing else.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I was not being sarcastic. Look at my rank, my bg is broken.(I made a thread on it) I am playing IS, guess what would make my bg even more broken? Yep houndmaster, its boost, and its infinite dog summons...

12. ChiaoLung

Only thing broken is your ego.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Mad because I told you your post was bs and then got rank #2 in a day with the same broken runes you said were fine? Lol. None of this post has any truth to it, you may be suffering from some of these problems but that doesn't mean everyone has the same issues. Try again maybe you will say something that's accurate.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Except that, you know, he's summoned straight into range of boost 3

SPiEkY likes this.
  15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

My rank with the rune you say is fine is a good tool to invalidate your argument. Don't you think? I am not currently using houndmaster but he is interchangeable with the runes I am currently running in FF IS because he is also broken with the current pool of beast and unlimited dog summons.

I am too lazy to form an actual counter argument to your statement, and this was much easier and more fun.

16. Dresnar20365988

Seek help. This is not a healthy way to live. Looking for as much validation as you are looking for from a forum for a free to play video game is very bad for you.

SPiEkY and Pedeguerra like this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

diagnosing people you have never met while having no education in the medical or mental health field because you are mad that your post on this games forum was proven wrong, also seems very bad for your health.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'm not sure why this deserves this long thread. The ability was introduced on a champion that did not have boost 3, Houndy later got boost 3. Thats some good synergy with the summons but it's not inconsistent for summoners to have synergy with their summons. The ability could stand to go to CD4, the detection could stand to go to rank 2, although I don't really see a need for this because I hate stealth, but I recognize my bias there.

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I think cd 4 would be a good idea. I dont think it needs to be nerfed too much but i think it makes too many dogs too quickly with cd 3.

20. ChiaoLung

So, 13 damage, 1 def, and 21 hp....that costs 5 ap from a 6 spd unit once every 3 rounds. I'm still not seeing how this is game breaking. I understand the desire for consistency beyond that changing this is pretty pointless given all of the other mechanics around.