Summon: Dog is cd 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, May 16, 2015.

1. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

This isn't about being right or wrong. I'm genuinely concerned.

Please. You are fairly young I believe? I have two young sons. If they displayed the behavior you do I would be very concerned for their overall mental health.
    Maybe I'm wrong here. Your overall tone and attitude seem very off. Maybe you are just trolling? If not trolling then there is most likely a serious problem. Maybe reach out to a counselor at your school?

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wtf, try working on improving yourself so you can be the best father possible for your kids instead of worrying about a guy you don't know anything about.

I see you pedeguerra.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  3. Dresnar20365988

Just trying to help. If you like PM me and I'll see what I can do.

This is a community after all.

Communities are great for helping it's members in need.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Bruh, wtf you goin help me with? girls? money? lmao. Stop baiting me.

5. Dresnar20365988

At this point responding to you is doing more harm than good. I won't be repling anymore. If you would like some help feel free to send me a PM.

Good day.

MikeLin likes this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You aint got nothing to offer me dude... nice job derailing the thread though.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Take him up on his offer. Talk to someone. Check yourself. Something. You are almost enough of a cancer to make me not want to be around so that I don't have to be around you. Harsh, yep, but truthful. Guess I'll just add you to the list with Prami, Agrigis and Boozha.

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I can't relate, ive never experienced another person making me want to quit anything. I don't really care if someone doesn't like me.

You people need to stop making personal attacks so I don't have to seem like an A hole explaining to you why what you're saying is stupid.

dresnar just because you say something that is completely false and i prove it wrong does not mean something is wrong with me, it means you don't know what you are talking about and need to educate yourself if you are going to feel that strongly about something related to the game.

You can say whatever you want about me, i really don't care. Everybody has problems and i am not perfect. But the people i want to like me seem to like me just fine, even alot and i seem to be on a good road as far as finances are concerned, especially for someone with my background so you trying to make personal attacks is stupid. You probably have alot more issues than i do with the stuff that matters.

You should worry about yourself and being a better father for your kids rather than talking bs about a dude you dont know and derailing a thread.

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I have both Dresnar and Baskitkase on ignore, and for good reason. Especially Baskitcase is a close minded, ignorant and frankly slightly asinine person you could probably safely dismiss. It certainly helps my mental health to ignore his shitposting, to get back to that topic.