Terorism strikes Florida

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by StormChasee, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

What is factual evidence? The fact that the biggest propaganda machine in the world (western media) tells you what happened? Have you even watched the video I posted? Can you post any video with ambulances? Shouldn't ambulances be the most important with 50 people dead and 50 people wounded? Have you watched how they loaded injured people in pick up trucks? Have you watched how they carried them towards the nightclub? Or is something about the map in that video wrong? That's why I asked if anyone here is from Orlando. Carrying people to the club makes NO sense.

You haven't provided any argumentation or anything. You just said ''lul Alex Jones watcher''. I don't watch Alex Jones. I watched a single video of his, which I turned off after 5 mins.

2. Saandro

Have you watched the videos I posted? If anything is wrong there, please explain it to me. I hope it is wrong. But there is no need for you to write long winded posts which have nothing to do with what I posted.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You have it backwards fella. You don't take conspiracy for fact based on "you have to prove me wrong". You have to prove your fantasy to be true beyond a reasonable doubt for it to not be just that, fantasy.

Also, why are you talking to me? I'm just a computer generated program in the matrix, you're the only real human left. Run. Leave society. You can only be safe if you ******** and go live in the woods.

IMAGIRL, Geressen and JellyBerry like this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's fabulous how logic just escapes the average american. I'm so Firking happy some other Europeans got involved in these threads, if just to see how they react to your utter nonsense.

IMAGIRL and JellyBerry like this.
  5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

When this Orlando Shooting happened and they said this was the biggest mass shooting in history I choked, because anyone that knows history knows about what happened in 1993 in Waco, Texas. It was interesting to see the Waco incident brought up in the video you posted. Apparently I wasn't the only one who remembers 70 people dying at Waco, Texas and now the media is spouting the Orlando incident as the largest mass shooting.

6. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

I watched them, and in case you couldn't tell from my last post, I am furious that you feel there is any merit to them whatsoever. I doubt I will be able to post a proper evaluation of them due to that, if you want a dissection of them you'll have to rely on someone else. Or hell, learn to accept what is and improve it rather than construct what isn't and make excuses.

7. Saandro

So... you guys have no arguments except for ad hominem? Got it.

Also can you tell me your opinion about the CNN video I posted (the bottom one)?

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Seems like your emotions are clouding your ability to use critical thinking. Maybe you should kill those feelings and analyze Saandro's video from position of logic as opposed to emotion. I myself take everyone's point of view with a grain of salt including mainstream media as well as conspiracy theories. As a student of history you have to realize the amount of propaganda and pseudo history that has been forced upon the citizens of the world. It is possible there is some truth to these videos.

9. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Yes, they are, that's why I'm not touching that sorry excuse for an exposé.

I would prefer not to spend my entire evening angry, thankyou.

In the sense that there are news clips in it, yes. Other than that, it can go take a long walk off a short cliff.

I'm not attempting to provide a counter argument, and do not intend to do so any time soon.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You don't seem to know the difference between "mass shooting" and "siege lasting over 51 days where two armed parties fought each other".

Just saying, don't act like you alone know stuff when it's obvious that you can't even differentiate between terminology.

Geressen and JellyBerry like this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This coming from the guy who posts anti-muslim rants prefacing
    you absolute Firking nitwit

Geressen and JellyBerry like this.
  12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Guilty. I was emotional. Just sharing things I learned from my mistakes.

13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Not backing down from the things I said about radical muslim ideology. Obviously a problem exists if we have these people involved in these shootings posting messages with allegiance to ISIS before they commit these crimes. While your attacking everyone why not sit down and have a quick read through the Quran and Hadith to become more informed on the religion you want to defend.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Mass shooting
    Mass shooting refers to an incident involving multiple victims of gun violence. The Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and uses a definition of a "public mass shooting" if 4 or more people are actually killed, not including the perpetrator, echoing the FBI definition of the term "mass murder".

15. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Genuine question here, how do you expect people to take you seriously and engage into any sort of dialectic regarding something that is completely out of place? You bring utter non sense to a space that has been actively trying to back up their arguments with logic. It's borderline offensive (without accounting for the general sentiment that surrounds the situation).

As wrong as you are about the circumstances in both instances, you should know better that this type of contrast is utterly meaningless. People died, mate. Therein lies the issue, not on sheer quantities.

He has been using critical thought within the spectrum of what is reasonable. The videos linked or the implications aren't. Not every chunk of information can be subject of critical thought as it may lack substance, and trust me when I say I have yet to see things which are more delusional than what is posted on these threads, and I have been to the red pill subreddit.

Ah... the classic 'I'm wrong so I will address semantics and hope something comes out of it.' You're wrong pooks. You can't seriously put both side to side and say they're comparable in any way. If you do, then you might've been born with more chromosomes than you initially accounted for.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well in that case Pearl Harbor must be the nr1, more than 76 people killed by machine gun fire by them japs

Your move

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

I'm gonna leave this here til sometime later in the day, at which point I will be moving the thread. It seems that, for this round at least, we've just about all passed the limits on what's ok. I'm sure everyone's best wishes are with those affected, and if that were all that this thread had amounted to then it would still be open.

If you've read the last couple pages and you're still confused about this decision, feel free to send me a message, appeal to Senshuu, or to retake kindergarten. Whichever is more convenient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.