Thanks for watching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

Q:Is it possible to issue daily objectives to get more gold? Like win 2 games get +100gold or destroy the enemy shrine for +150gold.
    Q:Reinstate king of the hill and other different game modes? Maybe create a mode where u win by a point system or something where everytime you lose a champ it hurts ur shrine or something(like LoL dominion). Just spitballing-realize that there are more important issues

Woffleet likes this.
  2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I don't give a Firk about graphics, but it doesn't take a genius to figure that many people (also younger than you or me) like flashy graphics.

But you know what I like? More than 55 ppl online, and more than 20 playing against each other.

3. Severin

Severin New Member

There is a minor difference in the upgrades on runes such as Aria, Pyro and Vallassa. Will these differences still exist after the revamp?

4. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

1) are there plans for balancing the current spell selection? ie. making spells like gale force or mobi not 2x auto or making spells like black ops or pride of sarnghaver viable if only in specific themes.

2) are there plans on making avatars/fonts for the split themes? like a leoss specific avatar (with thematic abilities) that is usable by either IS or ST not that a new faction or font bonuses are needed but just reskins.

3) are there any previews that can be leaked reguarding the state of racial abilities?

5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

lots of good questions so far, i'll be updating the original post soon to include the questions i'm gonna ask soon.

6. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Salaman Racial. Are you still looking into that as an option or will that be nullified with the changes you are working on? Or would it even make sense to have them get a racial at all at that point?

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Are there any plans for the return of Taunt/Naming tokens

SPiEkY and sassquatch like this.
  8. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Q. If some revamped runes are going to have a large cost (95+ nora), are there any plans to tone down spells/relics/etc that instantly kill champions? (Domination/Drown/Sac Alter)

Q. Any plans to make certain draw situations less random (for example, a 100% champion reveal on your first turn if a BG contains at least 15 champions)

Q. Any plans for weekly quests?

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  9. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

are you going to change up the ranking system in the distant future? :cool:

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

which is your favorite ninja turtle

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

What is the difference between a duck?

Also, will the cleanse distribution be reworked? Cause its ludicruous that UD has cleanse and FS has not.

12. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is Gedden a sock-sock-shoe-shoe guy? Or a sock-shoe-sock-shoe guy?
    Inquiring minds need to know!

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

As a sock-sock-shoe-shoe guy, I've never considered the other was an option. I don't wear my shoes in the house, so they're by the door waiting when I leave. Socks go on right away to keep the feet warm on the cold floor.

Boozha likes this.
  14. Boozha

I never got how Americans can seriously wear Shoes indoors. Its as unhealthy as icky

15. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

As a red blooded American I find wearing shoes indoors appalling. I don't even wear them outside unless I'm going to work... or if I have to walk across asphalt for more than a few steps.

16. Fikule

I wear shoes at all times indoors. Welcome to the UK.

We don't all fit in your little boxes maaan! We're all individuals maaan!

Fight the power!

17. Boozha

Why would you do that! It makes the carpet dirty! It ruins your feet!

18. Fikule

wood floors baby. The clacking noise is so professional. And my feet are manly.

19. Boozha

Wood floors in personal rooms? Thats ... cold :s

20. Fikule

really? cos i'm boiling :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.