Thanks for watching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well thats a thing we share! Love the weather though. Drinking lots of Whiskey with lots and lots of ice ... Too much, on fact, for good taste, but just enough for the heat.

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Slippers are an option which I prefer.

Q. What are you most excited about concerning the revamp

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Well yeah, I own slippers. I'm not a barbarian.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Slippers for wood and tiles and socks for carpet, I guess thats a good deal.

5. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

When will you be done with the revamp? Any ETA, even a very very conservative one, would be appreciated.

Once the revamp is done how long till the next xpac? Any ETA, even a very very conservative one, would be appreciated.

6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Time of the Q and A is confirmed, we will be live at 5pm PDT (GMT-7)

I have posted the 24 questions I plan to ask if we get time, I will be changing up the order to try and streamline the chat a bit, thanks for the input guys!

7. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

Sharding individual runs a horribly tedious task especially when you have 1000's of extra runes. Are there any plans to have some form of bulk sharding?

8. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

If the FW faction bonus is removed will they get more immortal champs? If this happens will soulmansion be added to FW?

9. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

What is your plan to keep powercreep in check? past devs have cited poor sales unless powercreep was high. but we all see where that leads the game. is the revamp just a powercreep reset, or does OWL bring new thinking to this problem.

10. MentalMoles

We have enough questions for now guys, i'll try to get in as many as we can, hope you all watch back either live tonight or on the forums afterwards.

11. MentalMoles

We'll be live in 3 hours 40 minutes time from this post!

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Just under 2 hours to go. Don't get too excited because that could lead to an unfortunate accident. Hay does anyone smell eggs? OOPS!, got too excited. :D

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I went out and bought ice cream for this but have already eaten it all :/

Woffleet and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

so excited!

16. MentalMoles

50 minutes to go, i've put all the questions in order and sections, to make this run smoothly and listed the backup questions if we get time.

17. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Great Q&A session.

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Fun stuff... I vote we campaign to name the beer maiden "Tavern Wench"

19. MentalMoles

haha , love it markoth!

Excellent Q and A, i'll be uploading to youtube asap - might have to do it in two parts because it is so long!

In the meantime you can watch it here: www.twitch.tv/poxnora_live/b/531242509

Xirone likes this.
  20. MentalMoles

Request to lock this thread senshu, i'll be making a new thread for feedback and comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.