The Book of Al'Mara - An Inquisitor's guide to Paladins, Priests and Shamans

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Feb 23, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Is it wrong that I saw this an immediately thought The Power Rangers that never were?

Jimmie1982 likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Heh I didnt notice that, the diamonds on their sweaters make it. This song has become my "working on the guide soundtrack"

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Finished through Ironfist Minister. Its slow going until Poxbase gets updated. Have to compare with rune manager to make sure costs and stats are updated.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Finished through Militia. All paladins will be completely up to date tomorrow. Then on to priests.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

All Paladins up to date. Added links back to the Index to the end of each page.

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

ETA?

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

On? Im off tomorrow so I should have the priests and shamans up to date by tomorrow evening unless something comes up. If your asking about the guide as a whole I doubt it will ever truely be done just because of the scale. By the time I finish something, something else will likely have been changed and need an update.

Edit: Just ran a word check and I have 6000+ words typed so far and I figure I am about 40% through. The finished product will be half of a novel.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

All Priests up to date. Shamans tomorrow if possible.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ivory Wing's range is 3-5, not 3-4....

Although he could probably lose some range.

10. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Good catch. Fixed.
    cardinals was indeed too high. Fixed as well. I havnt updated the shamans yet which is why terraformer os outdated.

12. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why Dwarven Sergeant gas only 1.5 stars?

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The only parts that have been updated so far is Paladins and Priests. The guide was written a year ago so anything I have not gotten to yet is very outdated.

14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Going to go ahead an preemptively sticky this. I'd suggest a different thread title if I could think of one. In anycase, be sure to keep it up-to-date, and it'll be the best guide around.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If you can think of a way to make the title longer I would be open to it :p

16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Nothing noteworthy to say on Charger Knight or Council Elder? I'm sure you could mentioned charger Knight's tumultuous past similar to AoP.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

My mama always said that if I didnt have anything nice to say to not say anything at all. Jk I likely just missed them though their stats, costs etc seem correct so maybe I just got distracted and forgot them. Ill get them tonight.

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Synergies on Euan should mention Attendant Squire.
    Synergies on Talgar Ironfist should mention Attendant Squire.
    Synergies on Paladin Commander made me giggle. +1

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

"Holy hell or: An Essay On the Effective Use of Paladins, Priests, and Other Holy Things."

Tweek516 likes this.
  20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Added synergies and updated Charger Knight and Council Elder.