The community should have the power to remove players from the Council

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

out of curiosity is the highlighted cell in that spot on purpose?

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

No, just where my cursor was basically.

3. Sokolov

I do have some stuff like this, but while it's useful for some things like themes and what theme abilities they have access to, it becomes more and more unwieldy the more you try and track.

There's delayed terrain gen, instant terrain gen, triggered terrain gen, champion based terrain gen, all of which can be applied or provided by non-champion runes. Are all of these useful to track?

The more specific the category, the fewer things fall into it, and the more categories we need.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

FW does have access to spot dispel

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Enervating Collar ftw

themacca likes this.
  6. Sokolov

UPDATED

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

And FW has Weaken, which strictly covers SPD and DMG.

Lets just convert this thread into spreadsheet-management.

DarkJello likes this.
  8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

The only thing more fail than the implementation of this game is the council. We shouldnt have the power to remove it, because some other idiot would just replace the previous idiot and still more idiots would petition removals for idiot reasons.

Idiocy.

Markoth likes this.
  9. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Fight the power

DarkJello likes this.
  10. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

that's just how democracy works. Power of the idiots.

mw24 and Sealer0 like this.
  11. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Think of it this way , you have a faction that have several themes and each of them have:
    1. tanky runes
    2 dmg runes
    3 synergy runes
    4 some kind of mage rune
    All of them have same things , whole themes runs on same runes/rules just with different artwork.
    Mix it up a bit.Would it not be gr8 to have a deck list that cant cast spells but is OP in champion department ? Or some kind of deck that negate font capture ?

12. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

KF has Spot Global Mobility with Fulcrum.

13. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

FS has the least ability to deal with stuff. Buff FS.

DarkJello likes this.
  14. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

We should give Sand Elemental sand spray again, and acid dartwing should have 7 speed for how fast it looks like it should be.

15. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Oh ok, I think I see what you're saying.
    You're saying that not every theme needs a tank, not every theme needs a beater and so on.
    If that is what you're saying I agree. I actually think most people agree, aside from a few exceptions.

I don't know if you've seen it, but there's a pretty popular deck concept out right now. It's a relic and equipment theme. The most popular form seems to be SL/IS and many of the champs used in that deck are passive, and lack the forward offensiveness needed to win by themselves. The deck uses almost no spells, but instead focuses on the mass deployment of damaging relics such as Gatling Gun and Scouring Jasper.

Splits allow the creativity you seem to be asking for. They allow you to mix things up. So yes, some runes and themes are handed to you with generic guidelines and generic structures.
    But channel your inner iPox and make something interesting out them, you have the opportunity :)

16. Sokolov

Salamans also tend to play with more equipment and relics instead of spells (due to the racial traits). Some even play a spell-less version with Nora Pearls.

I also find Dragons to work quite well spell-less with Tainted Statues.

17. Sokolov

This was the original concept for Worms. It really didn't work out in practice for many reasons.

18. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

elite skirmisher should get hit and run for the mongolian horse archer theme

19. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

ST does have Swap for relocating enemies, I believe it should count.

And what kind of sorcery has affected this thread? It began as a rant and is now constructive?

DarkJello likes this.
  20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

zealotry is stupid, smart people just get good. if you can't get good you are a scrub and dont deserve power anyway. I want all the factions to be balanced and pretty much the same strength, idk what's wrong with the people that don't want that.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.