The community should have the power to remove players from the Council

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alakhami, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the council has too many people and the devs have too much control over the games balance.(the devs dont get this games pvp at all...)

all you need is a few people who know what their doing, who have the time and understanding the games pvp.(ideally one of those would be a dev but i dont think they have the resources to hire a new dev or to get one of the current ones to master this games pvp) the current devs are like rare/uncommon league material when it comes to pvp. they should not be balancing the game, lol.( at least not without relying heavily on knowledgeable players input)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

devils and tiny and 1-2 others should be the council...

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

They both are. Neither participates.

Sealer0, yobanchi, PhdNiceGuy and 2 others like this.
  4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the only reason much of the developed world uses democracy is because people are too corrupt/evil/selfish to make other forms of government work properly. democracy sucks but its the least bad form of government in use imo because of how flawed human beings are.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Sealer0 likes this.
  5. ButterFaceGirl

ButterFaceGirl Active Member

if people are too corrupt, how is democracy supposed to help, since democracy is literally rule by people in greek.

the correct solution is for people to not rule, i.e. anarchy.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

It always does this. it's the only way it can simulate human interaction

7. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

You guys have been dragged into the MW zone.

8. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

There is a twenty-fourth dimension beyond that which is known to Poxanthru....It is an area which we call "The MW Zone".

themacca, DarkJello and Lushiris like this.
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

in democracy people at least have some control over what happens to them and who rules on their behalf.(even if thats not always a good thing) Also over the actions of their government and can prevent small groups of people from taking all of the power for themselves and becoming tyrants and going completely against the will of the people. politics is really complex and complicated tho(because people are), itd take too long to discuss this in detail.

this is a game tho, its much different than a community of people in the real world. When it comes to this games pvp, democracy isnt working.(but it would probably work well when it comes to other aspects of the game) the game needs a small group of individuals who know the games pvp exceptionally well,(all factions and able to demonstrate this knowledge) to work on it, imo.(like a council, except people who know what their doing and with alot more power over the gameplay changes)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i suggest more players start learning and becoming proficient with all of the games factions then, since devilsrath and tinydragon are unwilling or unable to share their knowledge of the games pvp. There are several players who are highly skilled in the faction they play that could easily learn the others in oreder to form a new much more effective council.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    Alakhami likes this.
  11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The original topic was essentially finished, a new topic showed up, that one got sidetracked -- salvage whatever you desolate souls can from this, but it's time for the main body of this thread to die. What is left will only get worse, much worse. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.