The expansion patch notes

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Nora That, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

oh but I remember clearly, it was SOE who fired you as people complained that you were biased to ST. And that Bane Shift was all over the lobby. I have been with pox longer than you have I have seen the changes ;)

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am not seeing any evidence of this in the versioning software when I look through the code log.

For example, Black Label Brew... (color coding shows you the changes).

OLD CODE:
    upload_2016-3-30_19-20-5.png

NEW CODE:
    upload_2016-3-30_19-20-32.png

Old description also gives no indication that the equipped clause was friendly only:

upload_2016-3-30_19-22-48.png

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I really have no idea what you are talking about.

ARlSTOTLE likes this.
  4. Nora That

It's okay buddy ol' pal ;) I'm not complaining about these things to bring up your past only in refference to make the point that you are extremely biased and are in denial about it.
    You should embrace it like i do the zealotry. you sleep better at night I promise you

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

How would you feel if someone said these things to you in your place of work? This is ridiculous how you don't even care how you make other people feel. Can't you be a lot nicer? Please stop bullying!

ARlSTOTLE likes this.
  6. Nora That

If I was being a Biased ******* at work i would expect everyone to call me out. I'm the hurt me with the truth don't comfort me with a lie kind of guy. He is a developer who favors certain factions and shits on others that he doesn't like.
    The ONLY thing I've spoken is the truth. If that makes me a bad guy then i am a proud one.
    what else you got?

7. Nora That

Really I only care about my faction IS, truth be told. So every time I see a problem I tackle it. I am no diplomat, I'm an executioner.

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You're a biased ******* and you don't even know how to balance your faction.

9. Nora That

I wear my zealotry like a crown.

Burcho likes this.
  10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I love how Constructs have evolved. They can be played with their old, slow superchamp/build up playstyle or if you want a faster aggressive playstyle.

11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Hmm color me interested...I've pined for an aggressive Barb situation for too long, myabe time to switch "gears" whats aggressive about constructs now? mind giving me a quick rundown?

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Aggresive might not have been the right term... But pretty much the Valdaci was a big help to Constructs in a 3 ways:
    1) No fattys
    2) No lumbering/lethargic
    3) Cheap and strong

With the last 2 expansions we've got better range which means less relying on robodog. Constructs still excel at mid to late game, but now with the Valdaci they have a stronger early game as well. I'm running 16 champs with 3 being 80+ and the rest cost 75 or below.

Thbigchief likes this.
  13. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Thanks for the elaboration, definitely more interesting now. I'm still hoping for some rush shock trooper style for IS in general.

14. Nora That

There is nothing aggressive about structs, my games with them always last for-ever... Still very slow, although they have a strong late game, early /mid game they struggle