The saga unfolds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yes complete bull. I think he's the benefactor...and his old original account everyone got tired of...so he invented these to basically revert the troll-creep of himself

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No. No you don't.

TeaScholar and Karmavore like this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

He's back and playing on D00o00m now, you god damn jinxed us....

TeaScholar likes this.
  4. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

I don't think you remember how much Bane Shift tally, pandamoose and hug0 used to get. The amount of runes/$$$ never mattered when it came to somebody being an annoying fk

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Don't forget Prami.

6. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

So , MW even got muted in game at his mark account......
    Now he's playing on his MW24 account... can his alt get banned/muted too so its actually a real punishment? ( also an actual vacation from his opinions)

7. Patches4

Patches4 Member

Give it a rest

8. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

nah,even tho he constantly pisses me off
    i dont want to bully somebody,let him be

DarkJello and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I just want to remind that we are all grownups here and MW is probably on middle school.
    But yeah, serves him right.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

It was about the forum as far as I know, so no, that wouldn't make sense.

But I do enjoy the silence.

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

him being muted in client was due to reasons not involved with this. he was just being a nob and had been warned many times so moles had enough

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Haha, alright.

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

yeah but he is lying about his age, so Firk that kid, we can treat him the age he wants to 'act'

DarkJello likes this.
  14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

True, true, hence the serves him right part.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

That's because my bgs got gutted and I had to improvise or they were gonna force me to forfeit. I don't care though, I made much more in this last month than burnpyro did from this series.

This series was setup to get burnpyro some free runes.(which is why they gutted my runes the day before then spammed my chat to start the series right after) They didn't want to give them to me because I already get a ton of free runes already. I wish they woulda at least informed me they were gonna do this but it is fine.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Well Emdub, offer expired but being that you said you'd play IS if you had the runes I sure figured you'd have contacted me about free IS runes.

Oh well.

JellyBerry and Ballballer like this.
  17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

[​IMG]

Or, if you prefer, this one is also appropriate.

[​IMG]

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I was spamming the client and forums for someone to supply me with runes. Nobody online wanted to help. Its fine though, I didn't need the harbs I get enough runes already. Also I would have had no time to prepare anyway so can't say I would have won even if I had been given runes. Moles and burnpyro were spamming my chat telling me I was forfeiting the day my runes got gutted.

@JazzMan1221 all a conspiracy? No just this particular event.

Also I opened up one box and got maeck first try. I think the devs did that on purpose too as sort of an apology. Thank you devs.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah the greens nerfed FW for me. I hold the game in the palm of my hand, peasant.

saromon50, SPiEkY and JellyBerry like this.
  20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

They were going to nerf fw regardless because of the pressure applied by dmr but they did it at that particular time with you and the series in mind; literally hardcore nerfing my 2 core runes of a bg I had just created days prior in preperation for the event.

I successfully tested the bg against the devilsrath. That's when the devs knew you had no chance and something had to be done.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  21. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Sry I can't read your reply, Emdub, you're on ignore. Here's hoping this finds you somehow...someway, and on a good day.

JellyBerry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.