The Thread Senshu Should Make

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aseryen, May 16, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Hey community! This is Senshu here, your favorite community green!

So let's talk Lore! Expansions, content and the Eras Poxnora has gone through over the years!

Lore is the general storyline players are given to interact within Poxnora. Over the development process Pox has released many expansions that add content such as runes and occasionally lore to further direct players. Now lore does not always dictate a specific battlegroup, but it does wiegh in on what runes get which abilities/mechanics so in a way Lore Effects the Development of the game!

It's here that I'd like to open a community driven discussion where players can create some content, this content is not guaranteed to be implemented in the game and any rune ideas should still be posted in the 'Runes Ideas' forum section!

Now let's start...

2. aseryen

@Senshu what is your job title and what do you do on a day to basis over there? I'm just curious why something like this hasn't happened more frequently.

@Kampel nothing here is out of Senshus hands, especially if I can make this post and players can contribute. It only becomes nonsense if i stop posting in the thread, which if Senshu starts this he should not stop contributing and maintaining.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Your not getting his job so stop

4. aseryen

It's better if you read most of what I say as satire.

Also, I'm prolly on too many ignore lists to have a community job at DOGs lol I'd be that one green making posts people blatantly ignore XD

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

This is a pretty strange delusion.

Also neh neh I'm a green