The worth of Death Harvest and Grim Harvest

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by exiledtyrant, Jul 19, 2014.

1. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Does the value of the death harvest ability still stack up well vs the newly revamped nora gen abilities? Now that a lot of the abilities have seen double effectiveness, lower cooldown or both I'm not so sure up to 7 nora per friendly death is cutting it even if it isn't tied down by cooldown.

Grim Harvest in my opinion was borderline useless before the revamp but now that graveyard skeletons no longer give nora globes I can't see any use for it. It was only worth it if you got the full effect out of it and the set up to get 6 globes in order was a major set up to begin with.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Grim Harvest was useless imo before revamp. After the revamp its useless+1

3. exiledtyrant

granted grim harvest is a hard spell to make worthwhile in either phase at least when i used it in my foul rite deck i could set it up so it was 24 global damage every few turns.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I actually built a fairly successful deck around Grim Harvest before the revamp that focused on global damage and board wiping. In case you didn't know, the damage Grim Harvest does is global, not confined to the AOE, which only serves to designate the area in which the nora globes must be. Combine this with Nora Seep, Font Eruptions, Reckless Commands, Dark Favor, Chopping Block, and you've got a LOT of global damage.

5. exiledtyrant

How are you herding that much nora together post revamp and is it taking you under 20 turns?