This client is giving me ulcers.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andrew Carling, May 26, 2017.

1. Andrew Carling

Andrew Carling I need me some PIE!

Sweet jesus im going to have a stroke. The motherFirking auto pan.

Xiven, Xzablaz and SPiEkY like this.
  2. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

SO many glitches in this new client! I don't mind losing, but I HATE losing when it's the stupid client's glitches! I am so tempted to just delete it and find something else on Steam to play.

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

does it auto pan outside the tutorials? afaik there is a bug in the tutorials making ppl seasick with that auto pan

4. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

I've only seen it auto pan in the tutorials. Definitely doesn't pan in ranked or custom. Haven't tried any campaigns under solo.

5. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Actually it does auto pan in ranked. Don't speak of definitely if you aren't 100% certain

6. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

:/

Definitely doesn't pan in rank >for me<. Better?

7. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Havent seen any bug reports or chat about it doing auto pan in pvp or custom. except for now then

8. Protick

I've had it I believe about 3 times since the ps4 release in ranked. I think it has something to do with your client being on for long periods of time. Couldn't turn it off so had to restart the client to fix it

9. Protick

I believe I figured it out, I just had auto pan randomly turn on in ranked after I pressed the number 1 key to attack with a champion. Perhaps I held it on for too long, or hit it more than once, which activates auto pan? No idea but it happened right after I attacked

10. Andrew Carling

idk why, but in custom games it auto pans. There isnt an option to disable it anymore either.

11. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Refuses to save account details making logging in an extra chore, all information requires more clicks to get through thanks to the console UI. Cant do dailies, Game freezes on a whim but still takes input apparently. Its a godamned mess.

12. Elric

Besides the bug of it glitching where I can't move any champs, today, it was also that it would just hang and have the spinning globe for waiting to start the new game. However, after a minute or so, I force-quit and relog in to find that I have to rejoin a game that never started for me. When I join the game, it turns out that I already missed my turn.

What a HORRIBLE new client! :(

13. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Yeah I've had it happen to me several times now where units have literally gone in the opposite direction I was clicking them to go, pretty unplayable right now. The dailies aren't even working and I've had no response from greens as to why, literally no reason to log in right now

14. Andrew Carling

It takes a few seconds to update which champ you have selected so I move one champ and then click to move another and the first one moves instead. That and literally more than half of the single player campaigns are broken. As someone that mainly plays single player this sucks ass. I saw DO Firk up the steam release and here they had another chance to gain a new player base and they are Firking this up too. Ive seen some Bane Shift in this game but this latest update is making it unplayable. And im not falling for the DO shill posts "its not that bad" shut the Firk up its bad.

15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

From these posts in this thread, this seems like a really awesome game. Unfortunately the greens cannot get to you right now with replies, he's busy in off-topic whining in political threads.

16. Elric

Sad!