Thought You Should Know

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by aseryen, Dec 19, 2014.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Nexus Aura/ Soulsphere/ Focused Nexus will proc absorb. Good to know for UD considering their built in conduit which synergizes extremely well with the mechanics. Point being I would use Focused Nexus with my Trolls and maximize the potential of Rock Defiance combined with Absorb/Arrow Eater on Rockslinger. (add ToV and Manual and he is ridiculous) however not the only point of this thread (by all means use the combo, trollol)

The condition to Absorb requiring a successful ranged atk is proc'd, which leads me to believe so would other abilities requiring successful attacks such as Counter Attack: X and Damage shield: X to be proc'd. If for whatever reason these abilities are not triggered would it be considered a bug considering Absorb/Arrow Eater are proc'd from Focused Nexus due to the requirement of a 'successful attack'. Or is it that pox being pox one of these abilities should be clarified and reworded to address the differences in occurrences.

TL;DR
    point 1: Nexus Aura/ Soulsphere/ Focused Nexus proc Absorb/Arrow Eater (tested on Grintmaw Rockslinger)

point 2: If abilities with "if this unit is successfully attacked (from range)'"are not proc'd while on a Nexus Terrain should they be or should their abilities be reworded?

Please Note: If these abilities were to work units with Counter Attack: X would still need to be within range of the attacking unit. For instance Rip Demon Alpha within 1-2 spaces of whatever ranged unit attacking the unit on Nexus Terrain.