Thoughts on things you want UD to change?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Revengercm, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I disagree , deep elves are good , they become top tier when you run meta varients ( Nefari guardian , servile brutes etc)

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

What sort of deck do you use? Just good stuff and treachery?

3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

No treachery , i took out the whole fire bombing synergy ( borghas combo also with the recent +1 CD change).... including nefari cave-runners.
    The new Nefari and blood-bow are great , man-slayers + Nefari guardian is just complete madness. Servile brutes are simply great , there is a draw back though and ill post my math for anyone else reading as im sure you are experienced enough to know what you want. ( Side note , i don't run shadowrakers even tho its a great rune...i just feel he offers no tactical advantage other then being a cool fighter...... servile brute might be considered a weaker version of shadowraker....but i think more efficient.)

First of all , you can't run x2 brute and x2 dwarf , 4 dead turn 1 slots asking for "bad luck"

Servile Brutes(53 nora) vs Scorched dwarf(25nora)
    it takes scorched dwarf 4 rounds to pay himself off , which is great...not to mention easy synergy with mindslicer boomerang and great late/mid game potential.
    in 4 rounds , Servile brute has the potential to move 32 spaces and have a real combat and tactical presence.

In no way am i saying servile brute > dwarf , not a chance , they both have their up sides..... Brute is more rush game-play , while dwarfs are a late/mid game option.

That being said , Deep elfs are competitive with either of the 2 , and its a game-play preference as far as im concerned.

4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Couldn't have said it better.

5. badgerale

actually, after running imps today, I'd upgrade them to ok/good.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Mischief is still a stupidly OP ability, and they're crutching pretty hard on it.

Poxlife likes this.
  7. badgerale

Ok, in the space of 24 hours I've gone from thinking imps are underpowered to thinking they are nerf worthy.

Poxlife and SPiEkY like this.
  8. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

no, buff shadow hunter instead

Revengercm and SPiEkY like this.
  9. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I'd love the see Messenger come down in price. Dropping initiative would help a lot and regen + life siphon seem to kind of be redundant. Maybe swapping 1 for bleed would be good. Annex has to stay, obviously. I'd also love to see the support stitched come down in price or go up in usability. Librarian got more expensive but does so little and needs to just sit around forever. Same with seamstress. Merged/Magearm would be great to get under 100 nora somehow.

10. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

Can someone please link me an UD/Deep Elves/Nefari meta deck or at least variant, so I can start crafting cards that I need or to make it complete or semi-complete
    I really like that BG and I am newbie to the game, found no help or any deck lists online
    Creating a deck right now might require skills I do not know or knowledge of a meta I have not yet discovered
    a detailed Deck with good alternatives to cards like Korona Bok Huntress and Angel of pain (since I see hem a lot in ranked game-play) would be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

12. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Hey Rammy ;). That bg is a good as well and Korona and Angel of Pain are well more suited into a bleed bg. If that bg is too expensive I would go for deep elf summoner, pincushion or warrog. instead of shadow rake. Any questions regarding FF UD except for imps and spiders I am able to help.

13. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

hey thank you guys
    I am not sure if my current BG is worth keeping that way , or which runes to keep and which to take out if I am going for an optimal deep elf/nefari UD BG
    here's what I am running feel free to tell me which is worthless and which is best to get

Champions :

1 deep elf fanatic
    2 deep elf monks
    Grimlic
    2 deep elf man slayer
    1 pincushion
    1 deep elf summoner
    1 deep elf assassin
    1 deep elf scout
    1 nefari schemer
    1 nefari dragon
    1 puppet master