Tiny is running FW.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Feb 23, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10/10

2. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Well, you won't have long to wait for the balance patch included within the release. ;)

3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I don't think a month is too long to wait on balance patches (provided no pressing issue of course). In fact, I think it's rather important to allow previous patches time to fully sink in before making other large changes (again, provided no pressing issue). So a month seems like a decent time-frame to me.

yobanchi likes this.
  4. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Problem is things aren't in a good state to settle and haven't been since the revamp. If you fix all the possible children and outliers first, less frequent balance patches might be more palatable.

Edit: problem children. Thanks autocorrect.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

10/10

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Gotta love the greens telling us what we the players love.

8. Moles

well, actually I said we feel that players like that - of course that could be wrong, but thats the decision that was taken.

Are you saying you'd prefer to have had a patch or two in the last month instead of a mid term release with a live ranking system, new map rotation changes, new runes and a massive balance patch with bug fixes?

9. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

I'm saying I think that considering Ronin was recently released and the fact we have 24 expansions, new runes could probably wait until we get some balance.

10. Moles

Well, you need to remember it costs money to run and develop PoxNora, so new runes are required to keep the game running!

Also, the new runes aren't what takes a massively long time to produce, the other changes do!

11. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

The mid terms are coming on the 3rd it seems. I think I can wait that long for a patch. Might have consistent internet by then.

Moles likes this.
  12. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'll be in Vegas on the 3rd... will find time to pox.

Karmavore likes this.
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You guys should sell other things as well. Maybe new avatars, rune recolors, decorative items. There are things that could be sold that wouldn't impact wins and losses.

ghklf, claydude5, Lauremoon and 2 others like this.
  14. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Idk, don't ask me, I just wanted to say that. Everyone should get to say it at least once in life.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

vegas is pretty crazy...

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

You've never played Pox-Nora at a strip club? For shame, Yobi.

17. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

I think they will do better later, cuz now they have to balance a whole lot of cases left by SOE.

Mass ghost units? what a joke, there r only 4 units with ghost. Haunting Spirit is very hard to get and Spirit of the Mountain is a hero.

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Come visit me

19. Winsomniac

Winsomniac The King of Potatoes

Tiny's ability to create an effective bg of 30 FW runes out of hundreds does not invalidate all complaints about FW runes.

Not saying people should be complaining about FW, but Tiny plays and wins with every faction.

Baskitkase likes this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

True, but Tiny only plays the really good/broken stuff.

SPiEkY likes this.