Top 3 OP Champs For Each Faction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HardyGames32, May 12, 2014.

1. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Tell me your pick on which champs need toning down in each faction. I'm sure they already have a pretty good idea, but hopefully the devs will see what champs the community think need changing or are op.

2. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

But....but the revamp...it's changing all of the champions...

Woffleet, newsbuff and Xiape like this.
  3. HardyGames32

Of course, but this is just a thread also to see what the community view as the most op champs around right now

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Revamp starts from 0, there isn't a champion that will be left untouched and previous powerlevel doesn't matter.

5. HardyGames32

Missing my point, but okay lol

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

this thread can only end in trouble:
    a: augur!
    b: how can you say augur with cyclonic fesh going around?
    a: fesh is 90 nora noob
    b: zealot
    c:asflhabfaspfahntalesofvalor
    d:asfbgasonaspnasfv nasva
    c:asfbhaspovnaspvasv
    f:safvabnsasknaspñnfrevamp
    c:asfbapsnsapansfpsads
    R:asfbapsgnaspmspnfsubscriptionmodel

7. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I see what you did there...and it's hilarious.

8. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

IS:
    Crusader (self satisfying mechanism is crazy on this guy)
    Minister( fills way too many roles)
    geomancer (shockwave just needs to be transformed into something else I'de say, it's either gimic 70 nora entire map explosion or lose the match)
    FW:
    Shade striker( i mix of too many roles and self satisfying mechanisms)
    General Korshien(this guy has ghetto immortality and tank/harass is not a good combination)
    whisperghast (the utlity is strong with this one my god lol/ no it's not relavent to shade striker or spirits just look at his tool box man also include amage type and range)
    SP
    Sonic elemental (pretty sure this guy is unrivaled currently on first turn pull wins with the insane mobility think SL map)
    mud elemental (this guy brought hard cc and tank to the field of poxnora)
    Moga recruiter ( i understand the theme revolves him but my god can he pull off a swarm better then anyone then again the scouts...idk borderline this one for lack of another target)
    FS
    augur of the deep (lol?)
    darkmarsh fury ( hard to pick this one since it's just snow ball but this is my list so suck it up)
    Snaptooth crawmangler ( self sustaining tank/ and by tank i mean like an challenger 2 worthy)
    KF
    solitary garu ( another one that needs rework only fits in gimmick battlegroup)
    gnarlwood oakthumper (forces you to adapt game play regardless unless you're FW)
    mage of lament (he's just a sleeper tank/harass wait for it)
    UD
    sheoul magus (although it's only if you can't counter that perseverance but still man damn, this guy goes right back up to full hp and clears a crowd)
    phase spider( i don't like the utility for the price/ also has some one tried to masochist it in ghost form?)
    corrupted cultist (sleeper rune I even pullled out recently, loss of life is still a thing people 15 damage 57 nora for the worst drawback to faction relevant price tag)
    ST
    crystal yeti (defines tanking imo)
    furball mother ( amazing if you can manage to slow down the game or stick a tank mid font in a middle mid font map)
    lonx bounty hunter ( i don't like it's cost combined with damage output/mobility)
    SL
    skeezick filcher( take away speed boost? for 56 he can surely mess up some really nice plays and mobile stealth font harass = no good)
    myx broodlord (granted you need the spell for the fullhp revival but still take consume away)
    serpentor paradigm( hah)

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  9. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Lol @ that list above me. Mage of Lament, Sonic Ele, Filcher, Moga Recruiter? No Coragh, Cyclonic Fesh, Bloodguard, Wag, etc.?

Taylor and BurnPyro like this.
  10. Tricky1

do you look at prisoners who ripped off babies heads and ate it bare laughing saying hah Adam ate the fruit you got nothing on him?

11. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Bare? Everybody knows you at least need some Tapatio or BBQ sauce.

Besides, I talked to my friend Dionne Warwick at the Psychic Friends Network. She predicted that there would be a great change soon that would change everything I know. Pretty sure that means I am Keanu Reeves (which sucks) and that I am stuck in the Matrix (which sucks) but that I am about to meet a hot girl in leather (awesome) who will help me become an awesome ninja secret agent assassin warlock (way awesome) so I can eventually die breaking the cycle and allowing humanity to survive machine domination (which sucks because I am dead but awesome because I'll probably get a statue of me but will ultimately suck because birds will poop on it and someone will eventually detach the head as part of a prank).

Oh, Dionne also told me Sky Marshall will be OP in the New World Order. Mark my words (I can loan you an artillery marker if you need).

Lushiris and Dagda like this.
  12. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Waste of time with a revamp comming

13. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Banshee...You can't just state the obvious. It take all the fun out of things. Besides, if you're going to play Captain Obvious, I'm going to have to promote myself to General Consensus.

14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

SL
    1. Steel
    2. Spine
    3. Bearcat

FW
    1. Bro
    2. Ken
    3. Bones

ST
    1. Jakei
    2. Ice
    3. Fisher

SP
    1. Buck
    2. Et
    3. Head

Am I doing this right?

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

UD: Broot

Nothing else in any faction is OP in comparison, so I won't even bother.

16. Tricky1

wow shame, didn't expect banshee to be ignorant of his post =/ read just above gabrielq? and you dared call me a troll on another topic, Sad times indeed. Nevermind, everyone here just completely trashed this guys topic. Even though he already addressed it being "pointless". All of these are pointless, this is a game...regardless of collection size. Either stay to be entertained or leave, if you don't like something don't post, otherwise supply it.

17. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Only if you're trying to respond to "What were the top 3 worst times a guy ate some fruit?"

18. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

mage of lament - wait for it

19. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ill make the list of truth! Bonus: split hero--> Timmy

This list was actually really hard to make , and alot will disagree...simply because so many runes are op i couldn't fit it in to only 3 picks and a few mins....... a real list would take hours
    UD:
    Bloodguard
    Minotaur sentry
    Wag

ST:
    1.Kento,
    2.jakei owlraider ( or is it rider ? idk)
    3.all champs with block/dodge rank 2 + counter attack

SP:
    1.Mud elemental
    2.voil jester
    3.im not sure what i would list 3rd... there is a lot (Doom , aoc , etc...)

FS:
    1. sixul
    2.Augur
    3.marsh troll

KF:

1.Garu den mother
    2.Privateer captain
    3. the KF/FW rune with LoL attack( forgot its name)

SL:
    1.Snogvie
    2. Snogvie
    3. all the skywings ( just slightly won over another snogvie)

IS:
    1. The displaced
    2. Fist of bastion
    3. Magnus

FW:

1. Coragh
    2. Venger
    3.Shadestriker

20. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

My struggle list
    UD