Top 3 OP Champs For Each Faction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HardyGames32, May 12, 2014.

1. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Clearly someone has a problem handling a particular mechanic.

2. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I like your idea Hardy! This thread is clearly showing people who have absolutely no clue what's OP and what's not!

3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I can deal with the mechanic its just when you see good players with 30 damage gloombringers you begin to question the rune. I have won against a 46 damage gloombringer before with like 200hp. When it gets to those stats its ridiculous! I rarely lose to em, but they are stressful to take out. Multiattack is what makes the demonvein a bit much and horrific aura is what makes the gloombringer a bit much. Ever faced a demonvein in a super champ deck? It is unstoppable! It only needs the slightest buff to become too much. Korona is not as strong as demonvein in a super champ deck. Demonvein>Korona.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No surprises so far

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

ST:
    1) Jakei Warfoot;
    2) Ferren Wanderer.

Rest is rest.
    @DMR: I do run it. Shhhhhh.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

7. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

Amazing how this thread continues to just bash on a basic level instead of actually just serving as a time capsule. On a second note we could use this to compare it to later forums after the revamp and see how hostile people still are. This entire thing is filled with sarcastic remarks and demeaning comments. No one sees anything wrong with that? It's not about being right or wrong nor is it about mocking about definitions of OP. But in all this blissful ignorance of "OP" it has become as bad the "you mad bro?" or the new "important?" but on a much more drastic level since even adults are partaking in the practice now. I make a plea that you reflect on all the things being posted and ask yourself, is this pleasant/contributing to the purpose/expressing something important. If we go down this path they might as well just lock down the forms and leave 3 threads open , one for bugs , one for updates, one for main website malfunctions/update on current status of main page. which you guessed it, leaves only one post-able thread that should remove ignorance/stupidity for the most part. Not to mention it saves the devs crap too.

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

People are joking because it's a pointless topic. If you want to discuss a rune, make a specific topic about it and discuss how can it be made better/more balanced. This thread is pretty much trolling by itself asking people to point their fingers at runes and laugh about it. No fruitful discussion would ever come from a topic with so little focus. I vote for closing.

9. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

they don't like these kinds of threads because they are far more comfortable telling new players what to think than they are explaining their opinions to their peers.
    nobody is being prevented from going into detail about their choices, thereby possibly generating useful discussion which might lead to a refining of peoples lists until a consensus is reached. that IS one way the thread could go.

10. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I find this to be patently untrue. What has happened since your last post that was unconstructive?

DMr's list is the correct answer to this topic.

HardyGames32 likes this.
  11. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is Coragh really OP?? Maybe I need to make a zombez bg...

Sincerely,
    Your Bro

12. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

The only rune that needs to be mentioned is in SL.

The Sandhunter, he is so OP that he gets all the slots.

13. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

You misspelled Steelspine Bearcat, but you are only a dorf after all so I suppose we can cut you some slack.

Ballballer and SPiEkY like this.
  14. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Stay on topic
    Just runes, reasoning if you want, but I wasn't trying to start a troll post. Just lists

15. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

My list starts and ends with Snog.

16. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I find cyclonic flesh the easiest champ to deal with. Sonic ele can end a game first deploy.

17. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

He's "only" 9 speed and doesn't do damage. Definitely annoying, but there are many things I'd pick ahead of it for a most OP list is all :)

18. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

I'm with Nid on which has priority. Sonic Ele is a means to an end, it doesn't really do much else. The occasional draw wins are boring/annoying, but lots of champs are capable of this and really these champs are employed to prevent them as much as they cause them.

You can design an entire BG(many have) around using Cyclo. Only few runes can claim that "Good enough to use runes to support/bolster its potential" title. It really denotes an abnormally high potential. Most runes that require other runes to be effective/useful are justifiably considered lackluster, but Fesh is a standalone great rune, and god mode/shenanigans galore when you compound runes, that are also already decent, mind you.

He's fun to use, but definitely one of the reasons I can't ever fathom electric amp in SP.

You can't say all those things about Sonic Ele, though neither make my list.

19. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Gloombringer with cloak of long knives. Can they change him to a wizard so he will be balanced?

20. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Dark Enchantress is OP.

When I deploy her, people feel so bad for me they surrender.

insta-win champ.