Trading a pile of Planar Disturbances exotics and Xulos the Glorious for a Harby

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by fogandsteel, Aug 5, 2016.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

He was pretty lackluster waaaay back in those days, so I'm not surprised

2. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Holy crap. Was that two years ago that he had it? please tell me it was two years ago. Because I think I remember him having it, and him having it two years ago (when I first played) would confirm that. I would really love to actually be able to say I remember something about the game another experienced person doesn't for once XD. Makes me feel like I'm important or something even though I'm not...

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I believe he still had it at that point, yeah

4. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Awesome, I'm sort- of- but- not- really a veteran of the game... kind of.. XD

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Wow, they buffed the Harbs! I didn't know that; had to check the Harb rune. Has their nora cost also gone up? Anyways, that's a significant buff, especially now when you can't scry with the shrine.

Goyo likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

They went up like 1 or 2 norans

7. fogandsteel

I've just looked at the most recent patch notes, and it appears they had given Gift of Scrying to a number of runes. So it's not that unique but still a nice buff if you were already playing a Harb in your deck.

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Gedden very explicitly said he will not rerelease harbs.

pox solution: create a "young harbinger" less nora, less range and no upgrades

9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Them are getting green, no matter what.

fogandsteel likes this.
  10. fogandsteel

It would be even better if they made Harbinger a Common rune.

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

A limited rune turning accesible, cannot be anything of value but the highest. I get your point but, not gonna happen.