UD's long-standing issues?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MakarovJAC, Apr 26, 2015.

1. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

this

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I know its a melee faction but after the priestess nerf it is a lot more difficult to use all melee. Nearly all of UD's best runes are physical damage dealers, most alt damage units are lesser runes. I am one of the best UD players in the game, thx for asking if I play it though I like sharing :).

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You should play again, I have been playing against tinydragon a lot recently. You can get good like them just by playing against them a lot over time I think. There are very few really good players to play against and it kinda sucks. Really it is just devilsrath and tinydragon right now. I don't know how good burnpyro is because he rarely even plays. There are other people but they aren't playing top notch bg much and aren't climbing rank.

I am starting to see that it is possible for normal players to get as good as tinydragon and devilsrath just by practice and or learning how they play.

4. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Do I have to remind everybody that we are not an amateur friendly faction, and that playing successfully demands of a level you won't get by playing the average runes promoted by the company. This is mostly physical damage, over costed champs, and our the so-called anti-range which dies because they are weak in comparison to the same at other champions. You pretty much require a vast budget or access to most of our arsenal, which is kind of the same, since been a long-standing player means that you have most if not all runes there exists in UD. And you spent a good amount of time and/or money to get access to that amount of runes. This also means that you must have plenty of experience in order to exploit this valuable resources.

Let's be frank, no matter how you look at it, unless you are an experienced player, or a resourcesful kid, you are not finding any fun when playing UD.

5. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

UD it's the faction that we deserve but we don't need it right now.

Ifem21 likes this.
  6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Ud's only long standing issue is they are still op. I don't know anyone that plays ud that isn't running pincushion with tinderbox. High nora cost really man ?

Lemure
    blood bow
    Fire dancer
    manslayer can be ran at 73
    Deep elf scout for equips and stealth and detection
    fire elemental
    demon lich
    goblin stickyfingers
    imp alchemist
    imp strangler
    imp jester
    lavaflow devourer
    servile brute- 15 damage 8 speed has pace and a surge ability, and 51 hp and 2 def and 16 damage with banner. Maybe your all playing the wrong faction atm ?

The list goes on and on and on my friend. The only thing i agree on is maybe the anti-range, but if you give anymore of that to ud they will be even more abused then they are now. Ud is in a very good place right now, they are very good at what they are supposed to be good at. They also are the best nora gen faction in the game right now, but i guess you left that part out.

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I've always seen UD more as a glass cannon, assassin, type faction - designed to hit hard but not take too much in return.

If this is true, then we shouldn't necessarily be able to trade hit for hit with other faction's tanks, but we should be able to one round stuff and have good mobility.

I think the priestess nerf has reduced that mobility, though the upcoming expansion should improve things.

Fentum likes this.
  8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Pattn199 likes this.
  9. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

This is my view too. I play UD assassin style and sac injured guys. Mind you, I usually lose.

10. Fentum

Mw24, I would welcome your thoughts on goblin archers. I love the little buggers. Do you not think them reasonable?

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its hp is too low.

12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I miss pre-nerf bloodbow and schemer :(.

15. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

I miss pre-nerfed Sheoul Magus, Manslayer, Firemaw, Grundelwulf Alpha, Bunny Lord, Hook Fiend, Priestess, Arachnablade, Warogg, Bloodletter, Demonologist, Goblin Spellkaiser...and so on.

16. Fentum

Ok. I love the multi attack with extra damage in splits with FW HORDES OF UNDEAD.

17. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

If you put an UD champ and another faction champ and both do not counter their abilities and cost the same nora. UD should always win if both are 1 range.

If not. UD has not advantage at all... except minos.

18. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

i think just need one more good range unit that it but that just me

19. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

after all i am just a ok ud player

20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

UD needs more fangirls to complain about the poor themes and runes i don't really see anyone doing much nowadays (except for imagirl)
    lucky for us we haven't got a hard nerf in a while because of the lackluster