Unlimited free relics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, May 16, 2014.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

cuz siegemonger stops them from being deployed from runedock

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Because the ability is worded to stop them from Runedock.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

How about we just take stealth off of champions that deploy free relics like land mine and poison cloud trap? Would anyone really have a hard time killing trapper if he wasn't stealthed ?

4. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

He would be unplayable. Your suggestion is bad.

5. super71

Wait a champ that deploys free relics flash bangs, and poison cloud traps would be un-playable at 74 nora without stealth, in a faction that has multiple options to stealth him? I guess your right....

6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Oh snap nid........get some

7. TheNidhogg

Multiple? Darkmarsh concealer and what exactly? Don't kid yourself. Removing his stealth is fine mechanically but not without appropriate survivability adjustments.

Ballballer likes this.
  8. Ballballer

I say we remove his traps, give him liability, and -1 Nora. Do you agree super?

9. Ballballer

Maaaaaaaybe -2 Nora if he really needed it

10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Isn't it the same for both versions?
    What about it, though?

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You could have looked them up in poxbase... But here:
    Regular version:
    "All that is really necessary for survival on the peaks, it seems, is an interest in life - good, bad and peculiar."
    Legendary version:
    "Shallaxy has always been trusted to deliver secrets between those who would betray their gods and kings. As of late, the only message is "Paladins despair -- the Ganelon are coming"

the thing about them is that I don't know what that means, maybe is a super secret sneak peek of the next expansion's lore.

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I was just asking because I checked the rune manager and its the same version for both runes (LE and Limited).
    Yeah, would be cool if it was a hint to a coming expansion, who knows.

13. super71

Concealer,murky depths, darkmarsh helm that's quite a few and i probably missed a few. I thought we were getting rid of swiss army knife champs yet that is exactly what this guy is. And he already has resistance rank 1 for poison fire and frost, i was just under the impression this was a strategy game where one champ shouldn't do it all by himself i guess your right again...

14. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

How about all traps be relics and share the same cool-down. That way they can all be detected and destroyed. Not detected and the trap sits there permanently until you trigger it. Consistency is key.

15. TheNidhogg

Lol, murky depths and darkmarsh helm? Get out. Let's be honest here, all you really want is to not see this rune played. Otherwise you wouldn't even bother making such a terrible point wrt stealth.

It's fine to tone the rune down. Be reasonable.

16. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

reasonable...like say.....erasing him from the game? the shoebox could use some fresh blood :)

17. super71

Wait dark marsh helm is a bad rune for 40 nora it gives a unit stealth, and assasinate, it can be dropped as a relic to contest a font and stealth nearby friendly units. And whether the rune gets nerfed or not idc personally i don't have a problem killing it at all. As alot of people complain about the stealth being the issue i figured that would be a good solution maybe also give him evasive 2.

18. TheNidhogg

Yes, it is.

19. super71

ur hopeless lol cant ever accept when ur completely wrong join ignore.

20. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I didn't read this thread, but I did get a Privateer Captain in one of the packs I got after using my gold conversion fromt he merge. He is a beast. It is a predicament, but unfortunately from my observations there are many many things wrong with this game balance wise that are more impactful than this unit's relic abilities at the moment.

Also, hiiiiiii