Unobstructed view sucks hard

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by charlieriot, Apr 5, 2015.

1. charlieriot

charlieriot I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    SaintKiwi and mw24 like this.
  2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- sounds buggy

Poxbrothers, Qucas and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

dewd u so bm

but i agree

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I remember when I figured this bug out maybe 3 years ago. Posted in the bug forums. Apparently that's where threads go to die.

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ROFL.(it also cost a ton of nora for no reason and is useless if they don't have stealth lol)

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Well its really powerful when it works correctly. Cost is fine if the interaction works properly.

7. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Bugs were neglected for a long time under previous ownership - we are actively fixing tons of them each patch now.

Are you saying that if unobstructed view is up and something shadowstrikes it can gain and stay stealthed? @Senshu please verify

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

assasin hasn't got shadowstrike

9. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Cloak of Long Knives, pookie.

Qucas, IMAGIRL and charlieriot like this.
  10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I think it is high because it doesn't do any damage or affect the targets in any way besides revealing them for 3 turns.

11. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

a global de-stealth at that

12. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Because Planar Dissonance is a Utility Spell and it does dmg and it is OP.

Duh.

Qucas, JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You can stealth via shadowstrike and stay stealthed under the global antistealth debuff from UV.

Qucas and JellyBerry like this.
  14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

And anything that leaps and Demonic Beckoning and Geo swapping.

15. DaisyDukeNukem

DaisyDukeNukem I need me some PIE!

You do realize that you are working for the same people whom you are saying neglected them.. ;) @Gedden, @Sokolov, et. all.

16. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

I don't think theres any harm in admitting where things haven't gone right in the past, bugs haven't always been treated with the priority they deserve and there may well be reasons behind that players don't see. But we are actively cleaning up all the old bugs now as much as possible.

charlieriot likes this.
  17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You know whats the most annoying Firking thing on earth? When people CC bosses on Bane Shift that could shed a negative light on the recipient.

JellyBerry likes this.
  18. DaisyDukeNukem

DaisyDukeNukem I need me some PIE!

Whoa Baskit; I highly doubt this would shed a negative light on anyone. As Moles stated; it is a fact of the situation. However, as he was the one stating it I thought it great tongue-in-cheek humor (hence the smiley) given the circumstances.

As for the @ I assumed if you referenced them you should include the @. My first pass at the post didn't have the @ at all.

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for pointing out the issue with Unobstructed View regarding both its description and how it affects ShadowStrike. Moved to Bug thread.

charlieriot likes this.