Vex.. NEEDS REDESIGN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jayscales1, Jan 11, 2017.

1. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

Can we plz get a motion going to redesign Vex and make the Mother of Vindrax & Valdac either much more theme supportive or just make her runnable period. Open to any suggestions

Kampel likes this.
  2. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I think re-designing her in a way that plays of the flavour of her motherhood would be good. Now, I suppose it could be argued that her divine wellspring is in the motherly/protective role, but it applies to any unit in your BG and therefore lacks flavour as her being the mother of the dragon gods. Maybe a dragon specific, life giving type abilities (I know we're moving away from wrath having that kind of thing, but in this case at least it would it justified through flavour rather than "but I want X, Y, and Z in my faction too!!!!) with extra support specific to Vinny and Valdy. Nothing huge, as I'm hesitant to offer too many life giving buffs to Vinny, but something flavourlicious.

Nothing too OP though, that's IS's space.

*all opinions expressed in this post are that of a drunken authour in Mexico, so may be firked*

3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

And a lot of others units...

4. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I totally agree its current design is a mess but i would like to avoid her design from buffing heroes

5. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Base Stats (same)

Base Kit
    Attack Physical
    Dragon Flight
    Hero
    Righteous Shield

UG 1
    Mother of Dragons (When this champion is deployed from the runedock, Valdac and Vindrax in your deck are revealed and cost 5 nora less to play (this does not stack). This champion has Protective if either Valdac or Vindrax is in play.)
    Surge: Dragon
    Surge: Draksar

UG 2
    Cleansing Aura
    Damage Aura 3
    Imposing Aura

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

All she really needs is a way outside of wellspring to spend her Chatham

7. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

....ok look....I want gnark to be auto include....I'm sick of this st hero being shown up by ud commons I want him to be a grimlic.....

oh wait this thread isn't about asking for Bane Shift that will never happen? ok guess I have no place here

8. themacca

In the lore gnark was killed by a 45 nora spell. Never forget that

jayscales1 likes this.
  9. calisk

he's the only hero to ever die heh.

10. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Would much prefer a Hero with Rock Defiance, Troll or Construct at this point, although both certainly could use their own. RR and Magnificent are the closest those have to a Hero.

It'd be nice to have Heroes(s) for:
    Goblin
    G'hern
    Elemental
    Construct
    Slag
    Worm
    Troll
    Hyaenid

Just have to wait to hear what's in store for how Hero's get slotted, certainly looking forward to more access to Split Heroes even if they get nerfed for that to happen.

11. themacca

Nah serkan has died like 3 times. Also euan is dead

guokamoli54 likes this.
  12. calisk

oh didn't know euan died...but serkan dieing is a novelty to him at best

13. themacca

Pretty much. He dies and resurrects in a single campaign for one of the newer ones.