Vothsair

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Authyrtyr, Aug 5, 2014.

?

Should we have more Vothsair runes?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Absolutely

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I'm a communist

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  1. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Vothsair warrior-types should all have Cleave somewhere. They have so many arms and so many weapons it just makes sense to me.
    Or at least a few should get Cleave.

Authyrtyr, Woffleet and OriginalG1 like this.
  2. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I'm not buying it. Doesn't seem as interesting to me. I like my idea better. It creates a race that punishes using non-racial champions but not completely due to the relic. Alongside this it completely changes the rules of the game which is personally how a thematic/racial ability should be to me. Something that changes the rules of how the deck is built to differentiate it from a standard good stuff BG. Rather than just trying to get the most efficient use of your nora out of your runes selection you're also incentivized to not run targeted spells and incentivized to run a lot of relics/equipment/global spells instead.

3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

A baby 1x1 Vothsair with Violent and Brutality and Absorb (the flavor being, it isn't strong enough to just have Multiattack, Fury, and Arrow Eater just yet)

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

baby vothsair needs to be adorbs as Firk.

like slag baby art style, but actually cute. plenty of blood too.

soulmilk likes this.
  5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

This adorable little demon holding butcher knives sitting in a room full of disemboweled corpses with a happy look on its face.
    Maybe one of its hands is holding rattle made out of a skull.

MEATMAN likes this.
  6. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

This.... is the greatest idea ever.