Wall of Ailur - Limited Edition

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Ivorybane, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Ivorybane

Ivorybane The King of Potatoes

The Wall of Ailur Limited Edition does not have the same ability upgrade as the non-limited edition. It has Block 1 and Block 2 which is different than the Readiness and Block 2 of the regular Exotic version.

2. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Not a bug, Tremir Craghide's LE version lacks pistol shot too Limited Editions don't have to be the same as the base card.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Jakei extinguisher is almost a completely different champ.

4. Ivorybane

Ivorybane The King of Potatoes

Ahh .. interesting.. thanks!

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

They are supposed to though typically. How this happens is a rune recieves a change and the LE version is missed in the update.

6. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

The keyword there is typically. You're not saying anything I'm not, they don't have to be the same as the base card period. You're quoting my post as if it's wrong when it's not.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

same name should be same rune; otherwise give it a fancy name

8. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Should and are are two entirely different things those with unique names are the same minus the taunt so there is no basis to support a name matters.

9. Burcho

pre-revamp they were slightly different. Intended too as they were released that way

10. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

They were the same they had slightly different bases the same overall abilities if you so chose.

11. Burcho

http://archive.terhix.com/#!/champion/1309

Ryv, Aria and Valassa had hero as base: 2 nora more expensive for iron will etc. They were not the same.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Did. Post revamp though when hero was assigned a -15 nora value they became OP over night and quickly lost Hero as a result. Runes like Euan, Paladin Commander, Drunken Thug etc all had different upgrades and they have been slowly hunting them down and fixing them to be the same. Thats just in IS and I have observed similar fixing of upgrades in other factions. Yes there are some that still have different upgrades but in time there wont be.