Weaponer

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Kraska, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Kraska

Kraska Member

For fun, I made a bg with some "forgotten dwarves" and other stuff that are generally unplayable and took it to single player. Interestingly, I found the Weaponer to be pretty cool. With Provision, Fury, and Pummel, he can become quite the little damage dealer. Of course, 5 speed kind of stinks, but was fun for single player. I'd get his damage up to 17-18, then I'd inspire my Dwarven Axe Guard and Armorer.

In any case, I think if you put 6 speed on him, he'd be a nice little alternative in some bg's.

What do you think?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I really like him in any split that I can get Essence Capture on him. FW has Vendetta and SP has Havoc's Touch. Tempest Crown will keep him fully healed if not one rounded, or you can go with G'hern Helm for Pawn.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Wtf is a weaponer?

4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

He means Weaponsmith

5. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Also provision gives +1 speed Kraska so hed be 6 if you equip him.

6. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I've been running a bit of weaponsmith action and found him to be good, if you can keep him alive, which can be tricky considering he has 44 hp and has to be up front for him to build up. Brew and banner help, as does the usual RD/imperv shenanigans .

7. Kraska

Kraska Member

Yes, I did mean Weaponsmith. For some reason, I keep calling him Weaponer lol.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You can play sshoebox runes if you want to, yes.

9. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Shoebox is love. Shoebox is life.