What are the best KF runes after the revamp? let's make a list!

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by vorcs, Jun 27, 2014.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

fae guard null beast has evasive 2

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

aspect of life lost charged though she cant spot heal but she still pretty good healing unit

3. chickenpox2

u forgot elven shade got 13 dmg + startle it good for her nora

4. chickenpox2

angel of restoration with elite blade is awesome elite blade replaces stab (with 1 ap less) with benefit of +2 damage+ and 10 hp

5. EnigmaXIII

circle messengers not half bad

6. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

On the higher end, Experimental Warspirit still looks good and no longer has Vulnerability Psychic.
    Wood Elemental too is only slightly more expensive than before with no Fire Vulnerability.

The battlegroup I'm working on will probably use them as primary melee, with Dryads and lots of Sapling spam.
    Will probably use non-treefolk ranged champs that will be safe from Transplant. Still cooking things up...

Oh and Tanglefoot or Flurry itself will almost certainly get changed. As much as I like that you can actually heal and use stuff on him, there is just too much room for abuse the way Flurry is now. Maybe there should just be a cap on the number of attacks per turn...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  7. EnigmaXIII

saplings are still amazing, dryads are strangely overpowered.. man idk what to say about this revamp, i love that things are changing but Bane Shift just doesnt make sense. I just want every rune in this game to be playable, but i think there is more unplayable runes now. So many runes cost more to do less now, and so many do more and cost less. Its not very logical, i wish i knew what system they used as a basis for nora cost.

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I just realized that he's a Wizard now!

9. Xirone

Yeah, Circle Messenger is in my beast deck. Evasive + Counterattack: Melee forces the opponent to make some tough choices. Do you hit from ranged for reduced damage or full strength up close (expecting to take damage in return). Relocate: Ally is icing on the cake. Channel: Speed only really comes into play when you know you want to cap a font but don't have enough AP.

10. Xirone

Honestly, of all the champions I have seen, Wilderkin Snakedancer looks just about perfect. He is so simple, useful, and comes in at a reasonable cost. He's not OP like some champs but isn't UP either.

11. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah, I agree, he's just in the right spot. I feel he's the most balanced champ we got.

Sincerely,

Josh753

12. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I faced a Tanglefoot today who got a Time Slip casted on it. I know that Time Slip itself might receive a nerf, but I really think Tanglefoot should receive Pariah back. Or worst case scenario (as in, it would feel like him losing part of his identity), Tanglefoot could just receive multiattack 3 and a range increase to maybe 3/4 instead of Flurry.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    KelRama likes this.
  13. Javier Romero

Javier Romero The King of Potatoes

Rip seeker of the source
    dunno why they add detection i don't think is needed
    and
    Ash 145 nora @.@

14. Xirone

His ability to hand out Devotee of De'lim was indirectly buffed because Devotee now gives heals and HP buffs when Treefolk die. Being able to slap that on a tank might be very useful...when Devotee is no longer bugged.

Javier Romero likes this.
  15. EnigmaXIII

Dang bruh. I didnt even realize that, i just checked out the amp and cost and was impressed. I would say wizards are viable now, except they killed all the others. Did you see seeker of the source? like wtf is that lol. And when it comes to garus, why did medium of all things get nerfed. Ass if he wasnt Bane Shift enough already.

16. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I can confirm that Garu Chosen is good. Garu Den Mother is still good too. More than that, as it stands, even Garu Cub by itself might be a worthy include in some decks.

17. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Lmao time slipped Tanglefoot

18. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

To clarify is Guarded: Garu working for anyone?

19. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Elven druid is a powerhouse. I don't understand dark raven vs eagle form though. Can anyone explain the difference? Isn't eagle just better?

20. TheCitadel

TheCitadel New Member

Well, I hope they don't just slap Pariah on him again as he is now.
    Since he lost Absorb and had his range lowered to 1-2 he'd go from overpowered (only because of timeslip) to underpowered.
    How about removing flurry and give him a mix of Multiattack 2/3 and Rapid Attack 2/3?