What are your feeling?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by JaceDragon, Jan 12, 2015.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

What are your feels for this expansion?

We know for the preview we will get a new strux, and that we will get new gryntmaw. But what are your feeling?

Real reason for this thread is that this forum seems dead. And i don't know if it is correct "what are your feeling" or "what are your feels"

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The correct term is "What are you feeling?"

And I am quietly optimistic? I think for IS more is going to be impacted by the balance patch than the expansion itself.

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I feel good, I got up early, exercised had a good breakfast, had my yearly review - which went great since I sold a crap ton of stuff last year, and now I'm taking the rest of the day off because I nailed my review hoping to log on SWTOR in a bit and pass @SPiEkY up in levels to show that I am a superior person in real life since computer games define your person.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Bruh who cares we're OP as Firk.

My feeling are dat we got really good OP Bane Shift last expansion, and i dun cur wut ve ghet.

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I'm really hoping there will be enough interesting content, along with bug fixes and balance changes, to spike my interest in Pox again.

As for specifics, I'd like to see more Drunk theme support, a few ranged constructs, new Grints to flesh out their theme, and perhaps some change to our font bonus so that people can stop whining about it and focus harder on nerfing KF.

JaceDragon and Baskitkase like this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Bugs and balance, sounds good.

8. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I feels myself.... cuz when I think about you I touch myself

I hate getting the divinyls stuck in my head

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

But I don't hate it when you sing to me.