What are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by aseryen, Nov 26, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I have the movie on tape so I haven't watched it in some time. Kinda sad? creepy?...I'll interrupt you all I want! Yes I am thinking, thinking that you have no imagination ya phony!

Since we play one of the only Digital Tabletop Strategy games I always thought Poxnora should mirror Skylanders...Blizzard knows whats up, wonder if DOGZ will open their eyes to 3D printing collectibles. I sent a pm to Sok years ago when Skylanders first came out and he made it clear that the company is focusing on Strategy games, but I'd be down for some merch in the form of 3D collectibles or a video series that delves into the lore.

AAAAND finally...

Weve all wanted a mobile game for Poxnora...not whatever crap was released on PSN. Something that would actually and FINALLY get the playerbase to where we want it, but that's an old dream and Sok has even stated that Pox was originally for mobile devices. So somewhere along the way Poxnora stopped developing its IP and settled into what it is now which is unfortunate to say the least.

With the depth Poxnora has I definitely see it breaking into multiple platforms and media, idt this will be under DOGZ but perhaps they can pull it together and take the IP somewhere.

If you can do these things for me:
    a. Take a look at each of these videos, let me know what you think of them. Have you played DH or Skylanders? Have you seen Indian in the Cupboard and what do you think about the interview? Another movie that could be called out is Jumanji which just got a remake.
    b. Would you play a 3rd person Poxnora2.0 or one that has a physical game style?
    c. Logistics aside, if you had every rune you owned as a collectible would you play Poxnora as a physical game?
    d. As a Mobile game (smallest screen is a phone) would you be comfortable playing an isometric Poxnora (as it is now) or would it be most enjoyable on a larger tablet, this begs the question should multiple games tied to one IP be made for specific devices that connect gamers from different devices/playstyle interests. PC/Console Pox2.0 would be the master game with all the game modes, but there is clearly a market for specific genres for specific devices/demographics.
    e. Would you play a mini-game Poxnora on a mobile device that influences the PC/Console game? I imagine a Mobile phone/FB game that allows for a user to place down units/spells/relics/equips similar to how DH has you create your dungeon, which can then be contested as a separate game mode in Pox2.0

This is AWESOME!

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm hungry

people get far too invested in their pretenses

maybe a nice sandwich

3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

What do you view as 'far too invested' and by what standard would that goldilocks pretense be met?