What do leoss lack in FF st?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by FrostWing, Feb 5, 2015.

1. FrostWing

FrostWing New Member

I have been wondering what they lack since i am a ff ST only player and was wondering what would let them have more synergy. Currently it's a bunch of beaters with some lackluster support at the back.

What do you guys think the leoss theme needs. For one it would be nice if all the split heroes lost the split hero thing and became ordinary heroes. I personally dont like running splits. It usually becomes a gimmick deck.

A champions i would like to see.

Jangar ritualist
    Main goal is to assist in backline offensive support. With decent range, about 3 - 5.
    Some abilitys i would like to see.
    Grant: aura magical
    Dispel
    Summon leos pup or dark follower of some kind.

2. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

Magnate needs Soul and Pride back
    Pride needs a cost decrease. 5 Nora is to much for it.
    Paragon needs a rework
    Ward needs to loose Def Strike completely
    Some alt damage would be nice

3. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

They are not supposed to be played FF ST, so not an issue really imo. All themes got flaws

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

It's a split race, its either run them split or accept even more flaws.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

"What do leoss lack in FF st?"
    The IS portion.

soulmilk likes this.
  6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

actually you can run full ST bg just that the IS bonus is extremely useful
    also BUFF Paragon!

7. chickenpox2

8. KingJad

of course you can its just not as good as the way it's intended to be played...

9. chickenpox2

I just tried test run the BG i felt that it was missing cleanse cause i usually run AOM for cleanse as well as nora gen a little difficult
    Also realise there no champ with shatter they removed it from architect..

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  10. chickenpox2

yea 40 nora for single global cleanse ridiculous right?

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Global cleanse + 5hp

#uncommonleagueproblems

KingJad likes this.
  12. KingJad

More cleanse is always better tho

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

when i tried them leoss were amazing on paper but poor in performance.

they lacked good anti range, and got pecked at a lot, any attempt to push in on range usually resulted in them getting murdered in FF ST. in short they need that Is part to give them impervious an RD and what not to help them deal with that range.

also where it comes to the souls, it was tough to keep good soul units in play, and they seemed to build up alot more then they should making them slow which is not what you want for a melee theme with poor anti range, it's doesn't help that the theme lost magnate as well.

14. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

They are Split, and was made to played like this. The IS part is the support part of the theme, and thats why FF ST is not that viable.

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Goyo likes this.
  16. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

17. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

Leoss Suggestion:
    Pride of Ailur-This Champion has two pride stacks and 1 soul stack. This champion gains 2 dmg for every 3 soul stack, every 6 soul stacks it gains 1 range
    Soul of Ailur-This Champion has 2 soul stacks and 1 pride stack. This champion gains 1 def for every 3 pride stacks, every 8 pride stacks it gains 1 rank of tough

This makes them work together globally, and they work together to get stacks up. In the current situation, if you had 3 prides and 1 soul, kill the soul and everything is poop. Also leoss atm are trash because they must stay grouped with certain other leoss.

With the suggestion, if you deployed a ton of offensive champs and 1 defensive champ, the defensive champ would be super tanky
    whereas if you deployed a ton of defensive+1 offensive, the offensive would be really strong

Early game:
    You have 1 offensive and 1 defensive deployed, each would have 3 of each stack which means the offensive champ has +2 damage. The defensive champ has +1 defense.
    Deploy 1 more offensive, 5/4 stacks, no bonus
    Deploy 1 more offensive, 7/5 stacks, offensive champ are still at +2, defensive champ is at +2 def OR deploy defensive, 5/7, offensive gains 4 damage and defensive no bonus
    Deploy 1 more offensive on a offensive, 9/6 stacks This is the money shot. The dmg buff is at +4 for exactly 6 stacks and gains 1 range, defensive gains 3 def and 1 rank of tough

The one you have less of is stronger at what it does, the one you have more of is weaker, but still gains a buff at what it does

something gotta happen with red/bluefist, it feels like soul bond is a separate race within the race