What if snogvie/coraugh/sixul/etc were heros?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rokkushun, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Heh, lack of Pox playtime is sure making threads lately more and more hilarious!

P.S.: by hilarious I mean sad.

2. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

So, like, what exactly makes someone a somebody? Posting a lot?

I'm genuinely curious.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There's about 5 people in Pox that I'd lend a couple of bgs to.

I know more than 5 people in Pox. Knowing someone isn't enough for me to trust them with such valuables, especially on the internet on a game with a poor history of handling scams and trading problems.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I wouldn't have done it either, I was more referring to the tone of conversation.

As for what makes someone a somebody, chatting a lot and proving trustworthy, I suppose. I got two UD doomies right here I could totally sell for a ton of cash, but I think I'm going to prove trustworthy instead :p

5. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Im trustwothy, prove me.

6. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

What was this thread about again?.. >_>

7. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

BansheeX and Burn romantic story.

Tarathil and Dagda like this.
  8. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Getting back on topic

I ESPECIALLY hate split BGs that have x2 Coragh and x 2 Magnus the fallen. I usually have no problem killing the champions except for Magnus and his ridiculous Bounty Hunter ability.

However... I dont think unique should be given to them because alot of people have x2 of the rune. Nerfing them would get people angry at the fact they might have paid an arm and leg or grinding like I did for my Dugon and to have them nerfed would suck.

I do think they should only be allowed in their respective factions and not in split BGs. I was going to suggestion swapping some uprgades out for synergies with their respective race (Dugon for example) to prevent alot of people from just throwing them in the BG because they are good. I don't know if that would be the correct way to deal with them however.

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You mean 2x Inquisitor Magnus. Magnus the Fallen is easy peasy

10. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I think they should be heroes (thus unique).

I mean they're named for heaven's sakes and yes IMHO that should apply to all named champs (dragons also included).

11. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Yes. Sorry

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Hero major implicancy is making them unavailable in splits, is this what do you want? plain unique should do the trick of being named champions.

13. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

I agree with GabrielQ, please don't make them heroes.

Also Burn can I haz ur runez?

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

love u longtime schmacky

15. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

All named champions should be unique, how in the world can there be two akakios?
    Two sixul's next to each other? Why not just make a twelveul.

(yes I know they are mythical but I wanted to make a joke)

16. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

How are people saying more than one of the same of these buggers have been played by one person, aren't they mythicals?

17. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

First one dies, play second.

Especially brutal with Coragh imo.

18. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

Ah ok. I did not figure people to actually run 2x of these.

I know in some of my split BG I will run 1 of each, but it never crossed my mind to run 2x. I mean, they are powerful, but not an auto-win rune by any stretch.

19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

No rune is autowin, but I can think of no better meat factory than Coragh spam. Especially since you can deploy him while the twins are still alive so long as you are putting him in a kill able situation.

20. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- nerf those ...buff heroes