What would you love to see in the new Meta that is garbage now?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sean5056, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

What would you love to see in the new Meta that is garbage now?

Personally, I'd love to see abominations and executioners somehow make a comeback.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Disturbed Spirit

Ragic likes this.
  3. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

anthropomancer!

he has a really cool concept and potential, but sadly is too squishy and not worth it.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Elsari Siren is probably top of my list. Give her Siren's Song, Voices in Their Head, and make Body Jumper only affect real champions. Keep cost the same, because she has low health and no defensive abilities.

5. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Soul Siren

Sonic Aura 1 to upgrade
    Warcry 1 to base
    Drop stat bonus: damage
    Warcry 2 to upgrade
    +1 Speed to base

Fallen Draksar

+1 speed to base
    Drop stat bonus: damage
    Add detection to upgrade

6. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

I just want the game to be less meta rune dependant so that we will be able to play runes that we like without feeling the need to play what everyone else is playing. A lot of runes are just too outclassed by other runes and are considered obsolete. Hopefully the revamp will lessen the obsolescence of the current runes that are considered shoeboxed.

7. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

The witch theme

._.

BansheeX likes this.
  8. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'd like to see soul collector not be crappy ^_^.

9. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

I second that anthropomancer! and how bout a little love to the good ole fallen hero.

10. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

I'm excited to see how bladed corpse turned out. I also am really hopeful for Carrion colossus and a few other runes that were ruined by the creep theme.

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Couldn't agree more they took it from the shoebox and put it into the shoebox in the basement. Also my ghoul is no longer zombie and bloodbinder count is a total joke.

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

And fleshblight lost absorb zombies aren't currently playable but alot of runes aren't so we will all have to wait until the patches come through.