What's up with boost: treefolk?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Elves Rule, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Seriously, what's up with it? It seems to me that if a champ is within range of 2 other champs with boost treefolk it cancels itself out, and you must move both boosters away then move 1 back in to boost the champ you want. This makes no sense. Am I suppose to run only 1 type of champs with boosts, and if I have 2 only deploy 1 at a time?

As a side note, never let a 20 damage champ mimic (the SL spell) your tanglefoot :(

2. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Post the bug - it is a bug. Boost has always had problems with stacking, processing multiple times, canceling out, etc.

And yes, having a massively damaging champ mimic a tanglefoot is just... ugh.

3. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I've never encountered this bug, but i've encountered something similar. Sometimes, moving the unit which should be affected by Boost, into Boost's range, won't trigger Boost. You have to move the affected champion back out and in again, for it to work properly.

Post this in the Bug section though, not KF.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

The same happens with Boost: Construct.

5. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Were you around when boost three would stack on a champ? You could move in and out of boost range and give the champ repeated, stacking speed/damage/health boosts. At one point I was testing (during an open Beta) a boost mechanic on a boost beast rank 3 champ... the target beast wound up with 100 speed after several rounds of moving in and out of boost range.

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I do recall that incident, yes, but only because I stopped playing until it got fixed. ;)

7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Boost, the best healing mechanic =(.

I'll add it to the bugs thread.