When DOG took game over SOE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faust, Dec 16, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it probably seems this way for you if you are still playing draksar, they still really suck. also goblin archer is not better than draksar archer, they both suck but goblin has 32 hp and no regen or 20% reduction bonus.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Ignored you don't make sense at all one more summoning champ can be a problem when a theme already has a bunch. You also talk like a child and insult like one.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

dog has been making progress and some areas but at a very slow pace. They also make alot of good changes and then reverse the changes in later patches. They dont seem to really understand what they are doing when it comes to this games pvp and basically go in circles with the gameplay changes made.

4. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Thank you for pointing this out. I agree raptor is strong. But from a UD standpoint its not demon, its average at best without sibling compared to other beaters, and once empowered wears off it is sub-par. I would have no problem losing empowered speed for a weaker more thematic ability. Fire acolyte, unstoppable, or something else helpful but balanced. Now the suggestions I made were what I WOULD LIKE and not what is the best fit. That is up to SOK to decide.