Who's the Draksar Lord ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GAIAMASTERakaNANI, Nov 20, 2015.

1. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

Since the text in Akakios says he's the Draksar Lord, and we have a champion called Draksar Lord too, who's the true Draksar Lord (of course is Akakios) ? If the champion Draksar Lord isnt the True Draksar Lord, why dont change his name to Draksar General or something ?

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

so what your saying is, buff draksar, and give akakios race draksar? I agree.

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Because there can be more than one Draksar Lord, but there can be only one Akaklios, the Draksar Lord.

4. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Nope, Draksar in overall are pretty good i think. Maybe. Wouldnt say give race Draksar but instead make him have more sinergy with Drakkies. I really dont like Dragonflight on him.
    Just rename the Draksar Lord.

5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

6. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

There are far more pressing minor issues.
    Like, have you seen these?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

I never said, DO IT NOW. First, was something i had a doubt (the question about the title DL). Second, this was just a reminder, of course there are several fixes that need to be made for sure. Third, yes i've seen those runes.

8. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Isn't Lord more of a title of nobility than showing one's control over country?

9. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Draksar Lord was supposed to be Akakios. Early on there were several generic exos that were implied to be faction lore heroes. Lich King was supposed to be Serkan. Elder Garu was Godwin. Dwarven King was Rugolth. JFQ was J'orea. In some cases, however, the actual hero ended up being released later on, but the generic version remained. That's what happened here, so they are seemingly duplicates lorewise (although Akakios was released as a dragon instead of a Draksar during the mythic dragon craze).

Anima26, Qucas, Tweek516 and 3 others like this.
  10. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Anima26 and Bellagion like this.
  11. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Exaclty what Bellagion said. Also, Lord is an title, you can have more than one Lord, it's normal actually. But I would like to see him as Draksar General, fells more imposing.

Qucas and GAIAMASTERakaNANI like this.
  12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Terrifying.

What exactly is wrong with Acidcraw?