Will someone please address KF, and leave IS alone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jayscales1, Jan 12, 2015.

1. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

They yell how OP IS is when its taken 3 big nerfs in the past 4 patches, our angel went up in nora, they changed grintmaw bouncer, our scarlet wing got nerfed, ToV got nerfed, Our Heroes bastion and euan are no longer runnable with the cost going up, Magnus has been nerfed to trash land

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Pretty sure plenty of people have been talking about how KF is OP. Like AA, all those cheap little elves and so on.

Woffleet likes this.
  3. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

So yeah I guess all IS players are like this...

4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Not Covah

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

This is why I have pretty much every IS player that's in SW on ignore, it must be a requirement to join or something. They actually seem to believe things like bouncer, ToV, IS Angel Euan, Talgar and X more champs are bad.

6. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

*Except Covah, he's a gentleman.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

From experience, IS has always had the largest percentage of zealots and rather unreasonable people concerning balance of their of faction.

SaintKiwi, Netherzen and SPiEkY like this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There's a difference?

9. jayscales1

the nerfs are fine now, but I expect the other factions to take hits as well, it just doesnt seem fair, like Sp and kf

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

1. IS Angel did go up in nora and she could get another increase in nora and people would still run her she's that good.
    2. Grintmaw Bouncer was indeed changed during the revamp and that's because he was problematic. If you're mad that he got a 1 nora increase during the last patch and think he got "nerfed" well...
    3. Are you trying to defend the Scarlet Wing that was hitting for 20 damage and had Deflect? If so, that's ridiculous. There's a reason people run Scarlet Wing in pretty much every IS BG.
    4. Our Heroes got nerfed? More like EVERY hero got nerfed. I don't understand how you're complaining that our hereoes are unrunnable when FW's heroes are over 100 nora. Euan and Bastion are indeed very runnable. They're still questionably OP.
    5. Magnus isn't trash. He's bland and boring.

11. jayscales1

And say what you want but im one of the most active poxers Just want to see everything go over well, im entitled to an opinion but it gets crazy when they nerf the only spot removal Is has, and speak on nerfing Fist of Bastions ride down? well gosh what about the tons of other factions that have significant champs that mean alot to that faction?? address FW and some of its bs or FS aquatics? Sp units are cheap as well Kf freaking bear out of control just saying all factions have Something but the nerfs keep taking away what IS has

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Erm did he really have deflect? o_O

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  13. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

um, according to profhulk FS is OP with drowning...

14. Vote Kanye 2020

You're kidding right? If not then I think I just found the Godfather of Zealots.

15. jayscales1

1. IS angel is most expen
    1. it can die in one turn if you know how to play, theres too many spot removals and instant kills now a days!
    2. bouncer was 85 nora before revamp but had diff. abilities he was reworked dude. I agree he needs change still
    3. no she doesnt need deflect but she is squishy
    4. yes every heroe got hit but IS uses Euan ALOT and he isn't OP AT ALL, I havent seen him since the nora increase and havent seen bastion Either mate
    5. He's around the corner from shoebox,haven't seen him since REVAMP

16. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Yeah, he had Deflect: Fire when he was released.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  17. jayscales1

yep lol

18. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

hospy getting all the love with signatures.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

1. She can die in one turn, but chances are she won't and you'll end up putting Tac manual on her or Holy Blade of Valdac and wreck Bane Shift.
    3. Scarlet Wing is a 67-71 nora glass cannon. He deserves to be squishy.
    4. I use Euan, why wouldn't you? FW had every hero in their BGs too. Be happy our heroes haven't gotten nerfed again yet, (good luck Talgar)
    5. Like I said, he's boring. Paladins already have multiple beaters. He just needs a rework.

Also, Fist of Bastion is bat Bane Shift crazy. I can go on with all the things that are wrong with it.

20. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

sick and tired of you guys bashing my faction :mad: and...wait, this is an IS bashing thread! Nvm, carry on :D

DarkJello and xezno like this.