Yesterday I logged on...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pedeguerra, Jun 9, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

p much

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I never realized than some Jakei have three fingers and others have four.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Middle one got mutilated by a loan shark. Don't make fun of her.

4. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Aspect just sucks in comparison to the KF doomie. Like, why would anyone run her if the Doomie is available to them? It basically puts out the same amount of heals while doing so much more than the Aspect.

#makedoomieslegendaryassumingtheykeeptheirrelativepowerlevelaftertherevamphits

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I realise that, but I don't think we are 2 months away from it as Burn pointed out.
    I honestly have no clue how long it will take until the revamp hits, but hey, there's really not more to talk about around these parts.
    @Xirone yeah that's weird, never realised it either. Maybe the Shaman gave up some fingers and eye sight to be able to Cleanse, no idea. I'm guessing she's the odd one out, though.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mean someone borrowed a shark and ****ed her up?

Wow.

That's some real anger there

7. Boozha

No, she borrowed money at a 300% rate and couldn't pay up. Stop maing fun of her now, she's crying in her bandages.

8. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Nefari Reaper was part of UD's fixed deck when I first got into the game, and I threw her into all of my decks when I started playing constructed (just before the ambassadors). Holding out for the day where she is as good as I thought she was.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm excited to play any champ. I just want a reason to play I think it's almost been a month that I haven't played Pox (longest time I've been away since I started)

10. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

I stopped understanding what owls are aiming for quite long ago.

For example homm online went open beta recently:

it's most well-known tbs franchise with millions of fans,
    great graphics and sounds,
    storyline, coop, meaningful guilds,
    playable from any browser,
    and it's completely free (100% content is free with barely any grinding).

Now what can I tell to promote pox? Hey, see that coragh - cool, right? Well, he is $35, a single rune. Or you can grind gold in most boring way ever to buy packs with a 0.0015 chance to get one.

And if owls want to keep pox niche with same hardcore playerbase they are supposed to introduce new game modes and content, right? Nah, they spend half a year doing completely pointless revamp, reducing already existing content.

11. Pedeguerra

Well Logan, I don't think its a pointless revamp at all. When DOG took over, all they heard were complaints on how the game was too powercreeped and how champs got too complex. It's a first step in a bigger scale of things.
    I also think there are a lot of things to worry about, such as non champs revamp, but for now all we can do is get a hype going, at least in my opinion.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It is June 10th. They took over the game on what, March 6th? That's three months, not half a year.

13. Boozha

Logan is a troll, after all.

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Gronk Rider, just because of his name.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  15. Pedeguerra

Well played sir, well played.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty