Zombie racial

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by gillo, Mar 2, 2014.

1. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

And I'd say your deck has too many expensive champs and takes too much setup to be effective, which no good player is going to let you do.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I mean to be constructive and not offensive if you took it that way.
    In my opinion the bg I posted has the potential to work just like yours with added strenght on the lategame, that is were zombies are supposed to go.

3. gillo

Zombies need added strength in the early game, not the late game. And my criticism was supposed to be constructive as well for the record.

4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

There's a couple ways you can build a zombie bg depending on how you want to focus it.
    1) anti range (absorb units) - more casual
    2) Meatwitch - festerings, aflicteds, mogas, and the witch
    3) Goodstuff... which is pretty much goodstuff zombies if you can get your hands on warlocks and Coraghs (which I almost posted as corgis due to autocorrect ^_^)

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

my two cents are: brain eater is way to powerful for all zombies to have it. (I have sceen moga chef get out of hand pretty quick with brain eater.) All 150k's should be unique, stop crutching.

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

For that you could change some champs like afflicted corpse to lethargic instead of lumbering.

7. gillo

Like I stated in the original post: Brain Eater won't get out of hand on the zombies, as they are very easy to kill, and most zombie decks are all about death benefit anyways. And yes all 150k's should indeed be unique.

8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

ummm......zombies in their current state are top 10 viable dude

9. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Not in gillos hands ;)

10. gillo

That's sexist

11. gillo

I'd like to see you try buddy

12. BansheeX

I was in the top 10 2 months ago with 3 different bgs. The one I used mostly was my Zombie bg and it had the same win% as the 2 others.

13. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

I would like to see a change on the big guy Carrion Colossus there are 2 ways that he could change -
    • Remove Mutant race
    • Remove Creep
    • Remove Death spawn, Propagate and swarm carrionling
    • Add Death Spawn: Festering Corpse to base ( 2 Corpses)
    • Add Disease Aura to base
    • Add Dead Eater to base
    • Upgrades Disease Aura , Stat bonus damage , defense and rabid
    • Remove Zombie race
    • Remove Zombie Apocalypse
    • Remove Boon of the Undead
    • Remove disease aura as upgrade
    • Add Aggressive or Assault as upgrade
    As well to reduce the cost have Revere added to a rune like Corpse Golem or Mindflayer Queen

14. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Zombies are awesome the way they are atm, unless your playing against constructs, as everyone said adding another rng unit or buff dead fairy, making Mairdreth of the Rot viable would be cool as well, almost no one run her for her abismal nora price.

15. Nite2kill

Love running Mairdreth - her cost is high but I don't think that is the total reason she isn't being run (4 more than LK and 5 More than Serk ). Her survivability is low she comes out with a bulls eye on her head so with a range of 1-2 she has to fight up close and is usually 1 rounded. even with her DMZ spells are cast in the area outside it so she can get some damage from them.
    • DMZ 2 as upgrade
    • Remove Rabid 2 as an upgrade
    • Black Death to base
    • Bold as an upgrade
    For fun give her initiative or reinforcement o_O

16. BansheeX

Her survivability and lack of range is defiantely the reason she does bnot see play. With a above 100 pricetag you cant afford to deploy her when she has to get in melee range and usually dies far to fast.

17. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Lich King has oblivion shield and teleport, so its very hard to kill, and Serkan, well its Serkan, Mairdreth should have absorb.

18. Nite2kill

Absorb or Arrow Throw would be nice and possibly Damage Shield

19. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

I never liked latch on. I'm glad it got changed from needing 5 zombies together in a group, but latch on feels so underwhelming. If I get 10 lumbering corpses out I want something more apocalyptic to happen.

20. BansheeX

It is not just Latch on, it is also Swarm.

A little tip about Latch on: If you latch on to a champion with 2 zombies they become immobile.