Whoever is doing the UD patches, step down.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baskitkase, May 22, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

UD is pretty broken all around

but it's more sok than badger, if we're pointing fingers

Pattn199 likes this.
  2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov just admit that UD is your favourite faction, say it. You shouldn't do thing in the shadows and you should be more clear.

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

powercreep really only fuels the tcg engine when its applied unevenly. but don't worry, every faction will get its moment in the sun.

4. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Best UD council member. Ever.

5. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

One piece of candy isn't so bad is it?

Maxxarek's Servant: When this champion is deployed, the closest demon within 5 spaces gains Relocate: Demon for 4 turns.

Monstrosity is pretty tanky, but I don't think it's terrible. Split Personality needs to be looked at.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If only relocate wasn't so utterly gamechanging and Maxx wasn't a godmode champ.

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Lol elections should have been months ago that council thing is for life now yo.

8. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Burn was running rampant with FS about 6 mo ago and they were OP
    Skeez in the Trap were dominating the meta about 3monts ago and they were OP
    Martyrs Desecrated Crown was ruining lives about a month ago and they were OP
    UD gets new toys and now they are OP, and Stitch are secretly OP

Pretty sure im missing other FotM bandwagon nerf cries that were made in the past 8 or so months.
    Some were even warranted.
    Overall, their is always some faction that is "OP". Often it's just bias, hate, zealotry, and distractions from the real OP Bane Shift that goes under the radar x.

This cycle never gets old.
    No, actually its ancient.

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

badgerale quite good no need to replace him

spineyftw likes this.
  10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

The council really don't have much more influence than anyone else these days. If you have ideas you can make a thread and tag sokolov in it and he'll read and consider it same as anything on the council forums.

spineyftw likes this.
  11. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

stationary's massive nora discount is kind of spat on by the free relocate given away.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I think Hydraxor is stronger than monstrosity but I don't remember if it got nerfed. Recently I got fire phoenix and idk if it's good or not but I've seen games lost because of that.

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Turned it down. I managed IS from after the Shittrooper/Alchefail until DOG, about the only thing I didnt catch in that time was Scarlet. Release Silv Tinkerer I did recommend no miner or coordination. But in all that time IS never got out of hand as a whole.

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That's a damn shame. Game forums really need a filtration system.

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Pure lies are being typed by him don't be deceived. The council doesn't even serve the purpose it was initially intended for anyway. If they had as little influence as everyone else it wouldn't still be in place. Regardless of what's said their input is valued much more heavily. Precisely why new runes are previewed to them.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

nah

17. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

There are specific things/previews that are raised in the PCR forums, so maybe my last post wasn't completely accurate, but what I was getting at is that a post in general which is making a good argument or proposal for something, I suspect will be given just as much consideration as anything on the council forums.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

19. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Wow, after reading over this thread and skipping anything posted by Ragic, I must say: @Baskitkase you are a piece of work. Hope you don't believe in karma.

Jokes aside I haven't been on much, is UD really that dominant?

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I don't, karma is bullshit. So, we're good then? Great.

mw24 likes this.