FW is pretty broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pixyrus, Aug 26, 2016.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

have you seen that new relic?

When alive, free hp, when dies 4 skellies

aight

Ballballer, potatonuts and SPiEkY like this.
  2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Burn is reffering to Bone Mine which got the skelly Death Nova added to it.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I disagree wandering zombie is useless after killing the first form, second form is only effective if your opponent really ****s up.

4. super71

Bone mine getting death nova skellys was kinda over the top, but it really isn't as strong as I thought it would be. The hp buff from 2 to 3 was definitely needed though.

5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Bone mine is about 20 nora undercosted.
    So yeah, theres that

6. super71

Your whole faction is about 5-10 Nora under costed you get no say here heathen.

7. Ballballer

Youre a joke thats gotten stale

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I would love to see more people play myx with the summon cooldown being nerfed but myx being able to work around this easily. Also the new leg can work around it nicley too. And the summons are quite strong too!
    Would be nice to see the theme played by a better hand then mine. I loose with them 4 out of 5 games.... Anyone?

anima62 likes this.
  9. super71

The truth hurts doesn't it.

10. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Shattered Summons should get a buff by cool down or dmg or even range. 2 x ferren cloud wisps should be able to handle summons but they got overwhelmed and had to expose themselves and they have a decent teleport.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Why is that thing allowed to stay as is?

12. super71

Honestly if the summons had more hp I would say it's crazy, idk that I've seen anyone competent with skellys use them so it's hard to tell how good the relic is. On paper it looks amazing, however during play it isn't as strong as it seems. Most people kill the relic and then just drop a spell on the skellys or run in a tank to sit next to them.

13. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I think the problem is related more with how much it costs rather than the abilities it provides.

14. Ballballer

so..........they drop an aoe spell to get rid of the effects of a 25 nora relic? After they had to spend resources to do 20 dmg? And the 24+ max hp buff still gets put out there? thanks for proving my point

15. super71

Ehh if you had seen my posts before I think it needs to lose death nova skeletons all together, I've stated this in multiple places multiple times.

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/bone-mine-kind-of-garbage.23228/page-3

Also literally on this page about 5 posts above, use your eyes to read not your ass.

16. super71

Nah the problem is death nova skellys is too good and shouldn't have been put on the relic. However as i've said I haven't seen anyone good with skellys used them yet with the change so idk how over the top it is yet.

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Who said it's allowed to stay as it is?

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Don't you know by now that if things aren't nerfed immediately when someone complains about them, you're allowing them to stay as is.

SPiEkY, Etherielin and DrakeArron like this.
  19. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Yes, you've also stated practically anything that slightly bugs you needs to be nerfed. Hard to keep track of.
    Also, I'm pretty sure no one was using bone mine before he change. So there's that.

20. super71

You'd also note I made a post about bone mine being garbage, and the reason it was changed in the first place to it's playable state was because me and sok discussed it in the fw forums.

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/bone-mine-kind-of-garbage.23228/