FW is pretty broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pixyrus, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Everything is under 70 nora, has 50 HP, and has a CD of 3.

How is this right?

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Which champions are you talking about?

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Zombies are broken.

Anyone claiming otherwise needs to off himself to up the average IQ in the world by 5

Etherielin, Ballballer and Pixyrus like this.
  5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Afflicted Corpse, Risen Moga, and the units that spawn that Firking Festering Corpse.

Obviously the things I listed there may not be completely accurate but still.

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Just want to point out that all of those champs have less than 50hp.

DrakeArron likes this.
  7. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

As usual, another "this entire faction is OP!" Thread... can't go a week without one of these.
    And no, I'm pretty much not kidding. We've practically had one of these a week for a while now.
    I should just copy paste this argument into a word document or something, as it appears to stop every " blank faction is OP" whined dead in their tracks- I haven't seen a single argument against it.
    Do you know what that means? It means there's a 6/8 chance someone thinks your faction is OP. Actually, it's 100%- as many of these threads claim their faction is the worst.
    So, now that we know pretty much every faction has been labeled OP, I'll give you a second to see if you can find a solution that doesn't involve the devs magically decided to nerf this entire faction that you dislike instead of the other seven that have all also been labeled OP.....

Assuming you don't know, here's the answer- IK for certain there is an FW player around here that thinks KF is OP. I garuntee you he exists- I'm pretty sure a thread was even made on it, something about FW needing buffs.
    So... you should go and find this person, and explain to him how he's wrong because you are insanely weak to ___ ___ and ___ , and if he takes advantage of that he'll beat you.
    And, assuming neither of you are ****'s about this, he will proceed to do the same for you. And tell you all about how horrible FW is due to ____ ___ and ___.
    And then, horray! You're problem is solved.

Course, you don't *need* to ask an FW player who thinks KF is far more powerful... That would just give you better perspective. You can always say, "hey FW players! What are your weaknesses to KF that make you upset?" And again, assuming they aren't ****, they'll tell you.
    In fact, two FW players have replied to this thread already! What luck. Now, they didn't tell you how to beat them because you just called them OP and didn't ask for help. Luckily for you, I play KF too (I play everything).
    Oy, @potatonuts , @kalasle , I'm having a lot of trouble beating low Nora cost FW champs as KF. What are your biggest weaknesses against, say, a meta KF deck that I can take advatage of? Thanks!
    (tbh, I think I'm bad against everything when I play KF. But this is a start :p).

Sorry if I seem like an a- hole with this coment, I'm just *really* sick and tired of people saying entire factions are OP. If even a third of these claims were true I'm pretty sure no one would play the game.

TeaScholar and prymusedek like this.
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I dunno, I'd say a good-stuff KF deck is about FW's best matchup, aside from maybe good-stuff FS. Would have to think about it.

9. DrakeArron

Hmmm, okay. Would make sense as to why this would be the faction a KF player would label OP then.
    Curious, why is this exactly? I always thought KF was the king of ranged faction, and even with the update to them aren't zombies still one of the slowest themes around? I'd think ranged>slow swarm champs.

Incidentally, I just had an idea.. Something involving forming a forum version of The Colition with prominent members from every faction who all come up with a guide together on how to beat each other... Will get back to it tommorow.

10. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Yeah the big counters to cheap meat are generally stuff like Swarm or Battle Leader which KF is obviously not great for. A good way to prevent FW dominating the late game is by running some stuff which scales well, Delim for example would probably do quite well.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

KF (junk) doesn't have enough early (i.e. low resource) damage output to push back FW's early HP bulk, and KF doesn't escalate to high enough heights to punish FW as the game drags on. The resource curves just heavily favor FW, especially in the current environment; KF also doesn't pack enough silver bullets to counteract the broader strategic matchup.

Like potato says, De'lim has a better chance because they scale up well, and with multiple, semi-interchangeable champs.

12. DrakeArron

Hmmm, okay. Is delim really the only option? I mean, it's likely the solution to this guys problem (work to counteract your biggest weakness after all) but I'd hate to see that any faction is hard countered so much by another they only have one option to get a somewhat fair matchup- it might not mean that any one faction is OP or UP, but I could certainly see why said faction would be upset about it.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's not like it's unwinnable, just harder.

DrakeArron likes this.
  14. DrakeArron

Fair enough.
    We'll, there you go @Pixyrus , a solution strait from FW players themselves. Play Delihm and you should be right around the power level of those insane zombies...Considering not only did you start this thread by calling *all* of FW OP, but then proceeded to provide two cases of misinformation to support your claim (not to mention that zombies are a single theme, not all of FW), I'd say this is a pretty good result to the thread.
    Next time, just ask for help outright- will make everything go quicker.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This thread just got hijacked by team obnoxious, we're trying to ***** about FW here.

Etherielin, Ballballer and SPiEkY like this.
  16. DrakeArron

What, still sour about the time team obnoxious beat you that time you claimed SL was severely underpowered and needed buffs...? ;p

Lushiris likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sincerely, that has never happened

18. DrakeArron

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

20. DrakeArron

Never said it was good, did I? I said if SL was so bad as to be unable to deal with an entire kind of map, there is a serious problem with the faction... One that would need buffs to fix. If an entire faction can't deal with a map that every other one can, that is the same as saying "my faction needs buffs". Even taking the statement "SL isn't good... this rotation"-
    And as I've mentioned, clearly every faction has been called OP- and not just by bad players, as was demonstrated by the top UD player saying their faction needs buffs.
    So, I say the same thing to you as everyone else- *clearly* a lot of people actually think SL is way more powerful then them, even on this rotation. So the solution is, instead of saying "change the rotation", go to them and share weaknesses and strengths.
    Unless, as I say to everyone, your going to have a "I'm right your wrong" fight with the other factions.