Don't play SL on this map rotation if you wanna win games

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by BurnPyro, Jul 29, 2016.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

honestly everything is rush and split font orientated, don't even bother

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

What about Skywins? They're kinda rushy.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

skywings are dead to me

No honestly I just hate those ******s. Either how, they're probably still SL's best deck, as usual. But I despise their playstyle. They're non-SL like.

And still, skywins do best rushing in groups to pick of with damage bursts. Now that quicken is 40 nora, there's 0 early game pressure from spells/relics/equips in SL.

4. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

I think if its actually true SL are so horrible on rush and split font maps, then there's a serious problem with the faction, not map rotation. I mean, thats an insanely huge weakness in the faction if its actually there. Is there really no way to build a deck in SL that counters rush?

5. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

Skywing are boring AF

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  6. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?attachments/upload_2016-7-3_23-48-58-png.4250/

Hey, hey, HEY! I heard this bg is op. All u might need to do is throw in 2x of the beast that has leap 3 with blitz. Playstyle is easy, if your on rush map, drop any of the 7 speeds, grab your nearest font and make a beeline for closest enemy font. If map has mid font, drop the sand sprays and they literally can't push mid anymore.

If you want to camp mid, just drop enigma asap (literally impossible to kill unless enemy all ins). Mid game drop more aoe like imperators.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've seen SL Meta and Skywings Firk Bane Shift up, stop being a whiney ***** @BurnPyro

Noware13 likes this.
  8. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

draksar

9. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

jk, dragons for sure

10. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Burn if you want me to take ur claims about SL sucking on the current map rotation seriously, first of all you would have to be playing a serious deck, and second of all you would have to be ranked much lower than 5. If you are gonna deliberately lose games to convince people SL is bad, Zeya wont and he will change every1s opinion of that.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  11. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

Tin foil op.

12. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Most of the people that are playing SL now are running Skywing(me too:(, boring af cause too easy to play). The only other somewhat fast bg that I can think of, that works in this map rotation is probably my sl mix with enigmas, sandskips, skithmaw and other fast stuff. Like it or not, if you guys don't want to get shoved in every other game, the two bgs I just mentioned are probably your best bets on these faster maps. I myself have played SL players like @BurnPyro, frogo, krezio, and watched loads more games, where the slower SL bg gets shoved in and sometimes perma contested.