Comments on Profile Post by Geressen

1. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    The free trade agreement was one of the worst things the US has ever done in making poor 3rd rate countries into millionaires. Should have left that money inside our own borders.
    Mar 31, 2015
  2. Geressen
    Geressen
    I don't quite think you'd understand the problems, this would be because your culture thinks problems go away if you ignore them hard enough.
    Mar 31, 2015
  3. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    Our economy has done nothing but suffered as we have attempted to "share the wealth." We export no where near what we import which is why this stupid "agreement" is broken. Methinks you need to study it more. China and Mexico have been placed on the map because friggin US Congress members sold us out. If I could end it today I certainly would.
    Apr 1, 2015
  4. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    Thousands of US citizens lost their jobs because of this nonsense to fuel your half trodden economy...you should be saying "Thank You."
    Apr 1, 2015
  5. Geressen
    Geressen
    listen, you seem like an *******. also you seem to be jumping to some conclusions about exactly wich agreements and wich problems I mean, as I said "I don't think you'd understand the problems'' and really I have nothing to gain arguing with you. so have a good life.
    Apr 1, 2015
  6. Alakhami
    Alakhami
    you're so funny, Geressen
    Apr 1, 2015
  7. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    You flame my country then talk non-sense. Obviously you are a world trade and economy genius so I'll sit back and let you give us morons your grand advice.
    Apr 1, 2015
  8. Geressen
    Geressen
    you are no moron, but to be fair I retract my comment on you ignoring bad things, obviously my critisism wasn't ignored. you still took it badly. so maybe i should change the wording...
    Apr 1, 2015
  9. Geressen
    Geressen
    I however still think not alloweing samoans into the North american trade union unless they lift their ban on cheap & fat turkey tail meat, a ban they had because samoans have an obesity problem, is a bad thing.
    Apr 1, 2015
  10. Geressen
    Geressen
    Also your quality controll of food stuffs and addatives and even the welfare of animals is not up to par with european standards. however we all know european politics are idiots and sell outs, they keep saying your products will have to pass our tests but we all know how you feel about scientists finding negative results.
    Apr 1, 2015
  11. Geressen
    Geressen
    sorry i meant our standards, of course the testing will take place on your side of the ocean.
    Apr 1, 2015
  12. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    See, when you talk sense we can have a sensible conversation. Dude, they are doing that WITHIN our own borders telling kids what they can and can't eat just because it's "not good for you." School lunches have changed and laws have been made to "prevent obesity" yet we have fat kids. It shouldn't be a government's problem that there are fat kids or somoans.
    Apr 1, 2015
  13. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    And I do AGREE with you, my government tries to police the world. But, believe me when I tell you , as an American citizen it is not our desire for our government's hands to be in everything.
    Apr 1, 2015
  14. Geressen
    Geressen
    You are actively forcing other countries to change their laws or suffer so you can profit, and changing laws to require schools to seve vegetables, finding out that vegetables are expensive then classifying tomato sauce as a vegetable, so you meet the requirements of the law iwithout spending money s not really what we consider sensible.
    Apr 1, 2015
  15. Geressen
    Geressen
    course it isn't but the problem is more that your goverment is fumbling the things it SHOULD have a hand in, and fondling the Bane Shift out of other countries tits and you claim we shouldn't complain about it, wich in this analogy makes you sexist, and in the real world ********.
    Apr 1, 2015
  16. Geressen
    Geressen
    and quite possibly a sexual predator.
    Apr 1, 2015
  17. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    At the end of the day, you said the magic word that it all boils down to, bro, money. There have been nations eradicated from the face of the earth for its name sake. Nothing new there.
    Apr 1, 2015
  18. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    Well, in the real world, I am none of those things. You act like it is I forcing you to make those decisions. Unfortunately for you, you suffer from the US movie "Matilda" syndrome. In short, you are little, we are big. You are dumb, we are smart. You are weak, we are strong.
    Apr 1, 2015
  19. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    The US will continue to be this way until the anti-christ appears and Jesus takes us all away. Man's desire for money and power will ALWAYS trump peoples needs or concerns.
    Apr 1, 2015
  20. Geressen
    Geressen
    1st: it;s calimero syndrome 2nd: nice going avoiding responsibility; also a thing popular amongst you people 3rd: oh man I didn;t realize you're religious. explains why you are a ****nugget i suppose. we have your kind here. complete idiots the lot. no offense.
    Apr 1, 2015
  21. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    Yes you're right. I'm the idiot believing there is a supreme creature greater than man governing all this. But heck, I suppose you are now going to convince me exactly how this perfect earth and its perfect harmony came from nothing in space. All that knowledge you have and not a lick of sense. So sad.
    Apr 1, 2015
  22. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    And that is common with the lot of you people. We have your kind here as well. No offense.
    Apr 1, 2015
  23. Geressen
    Geressen
    I thought we had in this conversation established that this earth is not perfect and not in harmony? also none taken XD
    Apr 1, 2015
  24. Bondman007
    Bondman007
    Precisely why it needs a Savior named Jesus! ;)
    Apr 1, 2015
  25. Geressen
    Geressen
    That's the kind of thinking that has gotten us into this mess and continues to keep us in it in the first place. you guys say "you guys need Jesus" I'd say "you people need to take responsebility."
    Apr 1, 2015
  26. Alakhami
    Alakhami
    Wow. Bondman is pretty r e t a r d e d.
    Apr 2, 2015