Comments on Profile Post by DrakeArron

1. IronStylus
    Jul 12, 2016
  2. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Deflect says "the next time select champion damages this, its diverted to enemy within 8". You could select, say, a kanen alpha, have it damage the champ, and send the damage 8 spaces away.
    Jul 12, 2016
  3. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    It's a way to make all those high damage meelee champs get to the enemy more easily.
    Jul 12, 2016
  4. IronStylus
    IronStylus
    how do you damage your own champ? You mean pawn?
    Jul 12, 2016
  5. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    You just target your champ with an attack. Are you not normally allowed to do that? I thought you could.
    Jul 12, 2016
  6. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can have your champions attack eachother. You have to change a setting in the settings menu to allow it, but you can.
    Jul 12, 2016
  7. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    I mean, if you couldn't, there wouldn't be much point to allowing deflect to target your own champions.
    Jul 12, 2016
  8. SPiEkY
    SPiEkY
    Unfortunately, you cannot use basic attacks on your own champions, unless they are possessed.
    Jul 12, 2016
  9. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    Uh, okay, did not know that.
    Doesn't mean this can't be used though, just that you'll have to be more crafty with it :p
    Jul 12, 2016
  10. SPiEkY
    SPiEkY
    However, one could target (with deflect) a champ up to 8 spaces away, and then attack a champ on their side with deflect to effectively bounce the attack off the first guy, off yours, and into the farther guy.

It's a little extreme of a scenario, but still a neat little trick than could theoretically be done.
    Jul 12, 2016
  11. SPiEkY
    SPiEkY
    I just realized that wording wasn't very clear. Let's attempt to rectify that.

Champ A - Has deflect/divert
    Champ B - Is too far away to be attacked normally, but within 8 spaces of where "A" can be attacked from

Champ 1 - Also has deflect, is owned by the other player

Champ 1 attacks "B" (because he can't get to A), proc's B's deflect/divert, that attack then gets deflected to A, who proceeds to suck a fat one.
    Jul 12, 2016
  12. DrakeArron
    DrakeArron
    hehe, yeah thanks for the explenation XD
    Jul 12, 2016